Thread: Extremely Large Collection of Gaming Related Items For Sale!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Extremely Large Collection of Gaming Related Items For Sale!

Hi, let me first send you to my "room" on Joe's Ultimate Game Room website - http://www.videogamearchive.com/gameroom/index12.htm. You'll also be able to goto my website from there and see the rest of my collection. I also have bought and sold on ebay and my username there is Shuey187. That is my small intro with references of me and my reputation that I've built so far.

Now, this is what I'm trying to attempt and it's got me quite overwhelmed. Not only do I have a very extensive collection of games and accessories, I also have a very large collection of other miscellaneous items. I have taken great pride in collecting these things over the years and in my process of selling them, I want to make sure that they go to people that will truly appreciate them or possibly to people/organizations who could really use some of these more rare and odd items. I'm not looking to make a bundle on some of this stuff but I DO want to make sure that it goes to people who could really use it or need it.

I don't have any pictures taken yet of some of these items, but I have no problem taking some upon request or when I have more time to in general.

This is a small list of some of the items:

1- Large collection of plastic game cases for Sega, Nintendo, Playstation, and many other systems including GameGear & GameBoy.
    2- Large collection of Sega Genesis game case "sleeves". These are the sleeves that slide in and out of the black Genesis plastic game cases that show the game art with the titles on the front and the game screenshots and info on the backs.
    3- Large collection of instruction manuals for Nintendo, GameBoy, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, GameGear, Sega Master, Sega Saturn, Playstation, and a few more misc systems.
    4- Large collection of game magazines such as Nintendo Power, GameFan, MegaFan, NextGen, EGM, EGM2, Expert Gamer, PSM, OPM, and many more as well as some rare one shots (issues that only had a premiere issue or a very short life span).
    5- Large collection of game boxes - Actual boxes that come with various games when you buy them at the store - Most of these are Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Playstation, and a few misc boxes as well as some store display items (things that would only be for stores to use for displays).

Like I said, I am selling basically everything from my collection (except for a few items I am keeping from various systems for me and my son to play as he gets older). I just wanted to see if I could have some people help me determine how or where to sell some of this stuff that is more out of the ordinary. Sure I could sell or try to sell some of that on ebay, but I was hoping to possibly find some people or groups that would have an instant need for some of these items and publications for perhaps archiving purposes.

I hope I have somewhat started to accomplish what I set out to do by posting this message and I look forward to anyone's help with this.

Thank you

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well here's a listing if you have them please let me know how much it'll cost

christmas nights

manuals
    toe jam and earl
    toe jam and earl panic on funkatron
    secret of mana
    super mario rpg
    pirates gold w/ map

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry I forgot to mention, I would appreciate all inquiries on this thread be directed to me by PM, email, or AIM. Thank you

Luigi (Level 20) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

PM sent!
    My Gaming Collection (Now at Google Drive!)

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you to everyone who's replied so far by PM
    I was not expecting to see so many inquiries, so please give me atleast a week to find the items you are all looking for and I'll get back to you as soon as I can (I've got things selling on ebay right now so my time is even more limited now =( )

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Could you give me a list of one shot magazines and their prices?
    Sorry Ryan, but your girlfriend is in another school.

Video games & manga (my manga scanlation group that scanlates video game manga) http://www.north101.net/Chara/vgm/index.html