I was in 5th grade, when the phenomenon hit America. It was only restricted to first me and one of my only friends. But word of mouths through the rest of us, and everyone was hooked.

Now, I was psyced for the cards to come out, and I told everyone about it. And when they did came out, I bought a trainers pack or whatever of the paper cocaine.

I was hooked, but I had nowhere to play. I bought the boosters, and cried whenever I didn't get a Charizard or whatever. Since, I didn't get to battle anyone, I just looked at them and collected them.

One day, someone wanted to buy some cards from me. I was thinking about it, and I agreed. 10 cents for a common card. I was a kid, it seemed alright.

Soon, I hit big time, as everyone bought cards from me. My only friend went to business against me, with more expensive prices (a dollar for rare cards, while mine was 50 cents). He got more people, as he was more popular and the looks (but I got with the funnier girls and some of my best friends now).

I actually beat him, but then we weren't allowed to sell. So I decided to sell them illegally, for a bit more expensive prices. I got caught...but so did my friend. They let me go, so that was good. And at the time, I was failing Bible.

Me and my only friend spilt ways, and I got with my best friends, he went with the punk crowd. He was a liar anyway.

There is no moral of the story, but I was the biggest and cheapest Pokemon pimp at my private, Christian school.