OK, after trying many types of cleaners and waxes and all sorts of goop and whatnot, I've got a my system hammered out. Not that I'm going to leak all of my secrets, but a few will be leaked. I advise everybody to use these tips as just that, tips. Try them on a small spot first and if you feel it meets your standards or anything you're going for then procede.

Meguiar's Line of finishing products:

Number 10 - Clear Plastic Polish
Number 17 - Clear Plastic Cleaner

They are to be used in reverse order, 17 then 10, if you use both on the same surface. This is somewhat of an obvious statement but to some, it may not be obvious. You use the cleaner to rip the dirt off so you don't polish in the dirt when you give it the best shine ever.

What all are these two combined to do? (what tasks)

Well, I think they work excellent on a cruddy design from a company called Apple. It seems everything they have is WHITE, which is great...I love white but all of it has a clear shell with a white coating on the underside, not so great. This is good for refinishing purposes though because you're refinishing clear plastic. If you were to try it out on the finish of an iBook or an iPod, then it would rip down those ugly scratches and make it shine again. Directions are on the bottle so I won't tell you how to do it but it's very simple. As well, this won't fix all scratches but will make most fine scratches and dirt marks virtually disappear.

The reason I stumbled on this finding is because I resell alot of stuff that is plastic and it's always better if you can make something look new again because I know that would make me buy one item over another. I actually bought this to fix up my laptops outer shell and it did an awesome job. I tried a few different things that you may laugh at but I will tell you, they shouldn't be used, they were:

Nevr-Dull
Meguiar's Hi-Tech Yellow Wax
Mothers Mag and Aluminum Polish
Tuff Stuff Multipurpose cleaner
Bug and Tar remover(don't remember the brand)

None of these products "damaged" the finish as everything came out in the end but they did dry out the finish until I applied these. Nevr-Dull may have cut down some of the larger scratches but I really can't say for sure. As well, a combination of Nevr-Dull and the Mag/Alum. Wheel polish worked excellent for dressing up the rear of my iPod.

Again, I encourage everybody to try these out for themselves and make their own judgement and I will add that you won't find Meguiar's 10 and 17 at most automotive places. We have a somewhat specialty place here local that does a real good job on parts and deals heavily in paint. These were the only plastic refinishing tools I could find. They aren't cheap either, both small bottles ran me $16 but that's cheap considering the possibilities.

Hope I helped somebody!