At my store, and probably a few other Kmarts, we have some special bundle packs. We have two Wavebird bundles that we got a while ago. One is for Metroid Prime and the other is for Mario Party 4.

Now, how are you completists and variation collectors handling this?

Let me explain, the games themselves are probably the same games, but the covers are branded with "Kmart Exclusive" and a picture of the Wavebird. Not a sticker. It's part of the label. So it is a Label Variation. The edge looks the same, don't know about the back, but the front is branded.

Did anyone else know about these? And how are you guys handling them? Just curious. Since it is technically a label difference that will have to be collected one day.

Did other stores get them? I'm sure there were. These are what we have.

Actually, on my way out, I heard she was trying to see if the Manager wanted to SPLIT THEM up. Meaning you'd have a Wavebird for sale, and a game for sale. And the game would NOT come with a controller, but still have the advertisement on it. I don't like this idea, but they simply aren't selling.

We have like one of each left. MP4 and MP.. oops.. those initials won't work, will they. Party and Prime let's say. The Metroid one is like $54 I think, and Party is a bit more. Maybe if they were Sunshine bundles, I'd go for them, but not Prime and Party.

They've been there for a while as you can tell.