This place (located in Weymouth, MA) has continually gone downhill from the first time I walked into the store a couple of years ago until a few days ago, when I vowed I would never cross its threshold again. First is the prices. $4.99 for NES commons, $3.99 for Atari commons. If I paid that much I would lose whatever dignity I ever had by the time I walked out of the store. Second is that the store just seems kinda unclean and is disorganized behind the counter. Third, I don't care for the attitudes of the employees nor do I care to listen to their ubiquitous fascist talk radio. Fourth, traffic around the store's strip mall is annoyingly heavy and its hours are not especially convenient. Fifth is that they don't have any interesting rare games or systems, at least on display. Sixth is that they put price tags on the cartridge labels. Gamestop employees who do that do it because they are lazy, low paid and ignorant, but I expect better from a specialty store. Seventh, the place is always dead so there is nobody cool to talk to. Eighth, they store most of their NES + SNES carts in these filthy plastic security boxes that prevent me from making a proper inspection of the cartridge. Ninth, the owner is knowledgeable but his most frequent employee is useless. Tenth, the whole place is so depressing and soul numbing for all the above reasons that I would rather risk my life hunting in some of the seedier Mass. flea markets than spend 10 minutes in this store ever again.