Thread: New lists for the Master List Archive

Pac-Man (Level 10) vintagegamecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New lists for the Master List Archive

Hay DP or anyone else who cares I got a Children's Discovery System by Mattel a while back and am about to get a Dragon 32 computer soon. I thought what the heck there is no one else talking about these and there is no coverage on them, how about some complete lists for the Master List Archive, I have no idea on rarity so just lists will do for now, later you guys can compile rarities for them. Any input from the DP gods or Joe?

Also Atariage had the story about the company Xante and its games, and I asked about these a while ago and got no response from anyone. I was wondering why there is no coverage anywhere in any of the guides at all? Not in protos or regular list sections? Are you going to ad anything to the addendum about Xante releases at all. If you have any input on any of this please post, I am really curious

Vintagegamecrazy
    If they made a movie out of your top five worst sins, what would it be rated?

Check out my list of trades on GameTZ Link

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: New lists for the Master List Archive

Quote Originally Posted by vintagegamecrazy
    Hay DP or anyone else who cares I got a Children's Discovery System by Mattel a while back and am about to get a Dragon 32 computer soon. I thought what the heck there is no one else talking about these and there is no coverage on them, how about some complete lists for the Master List Archive, I have no idea on rarity so just lists will do for now, later you guys can compile rarities for them. Any input from the DP gods or Joe?
    The CDS probably gets lumped in with other educational systems in that there is very little interest in them, especially when they don't hook up to a TV.

The Dragon is actually a TRS-80/CoCo semi-compatible, and I think maybe Sly included it in that section of the Guide, or will in the next revision perhaps.

Did you get any cartridges for these? I have lists at home, though probably not complete... I'm still looking for a Dragon and carts myself.
    Russ Perry Jr, 2175 S Tonne Dr #114, Arlington Hts IL 60005
    Got any obscure game stuff?

Pac-Man (Level 10) vintagegamecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Russ,
    I'd have to check the games again haven't received it yet. I'm only getting two. I see your interested in a complete list too, we should team up to work on one together, also how rare is a CDS? I don't hear of them too much, popular or not. You also don't know anything about Xante carts do you?

Leave a post and I'll get back to you.

Vintagegamecrazy
    If they made a movie out of your top five worst sins, what would it be rated?

Check out my list of trades on GameTZ Link