Now I'm more of a gamer then a collector, but from now on I plan on never selling off any of my games like I've done in the past. I certainly don't have a huge collection like other people here, but I've just started keep what I got I guess. My IGN game collection list is http://users.ign.com/collection/Lord007

What I'm wondering is rare or not is my collection of Sega DC Mag. Demo Discs, I'm only missing 3 I think for the complete collection, should I look for the rest?

I have a SegaNet Scooter I won during a Quake III DC Sega Tournament, it also came with some Sega T-Shirts...I don't think you can by these anywhere.

Also a Coleco Telstar Alpha, which I'm not even sure how to use.

I don't think I have any rare games for any of the multiple systems I own...maybe Bible Adventures or the R.O.B. for NES but that isn't THAT rare.

See anything on my games list that stands out? Probably not, but I'm having a hell of a time playing NES and Genesis games...PS2 hasn't been turned on in weeks All of my systems are fully hooked up to power strips/TV/Stereo system all on my giant entertainment center, so basically no system is sitting in the closet collecting dust.

I'm about to order the DP Collector's Guide too, can't wait to go to yard sales/flea markets!