Ign sucks anus. I hope I piss more then a few people off with that statement. Sense the sarcasm, there is a little bit in there! Anyway, I have just read the IGN Xbox review of Metal Slug 3. I really didn't like it. While the review was kind of positive I didn't like the overall tone the writer had toward 2D and shooters (although she did claim to love the series, i dont buy it with a review like that). Slight rant time, I have never shared the opinion that shooters are just mindless button mash fests. I have always felt to excel in shooters you must be "on your game" at all times. To play a shooter perfectly (no deaths, all or all enemies that are possible destroyed, etc.) your senses have to be at the highest alert. Your mind must be sharp and ready to get out of the stickiest of situations. Am I alone on this or what? The link reads "Metal Slug 3:It may be best in the series, but is it good enough for Xbox?" I would have to say it may be too good for Xbox. Don't get me wrong Xbox fanboys, I love Bill Gates baby, but this title is far superior to most of what's on the box. Just my opinion of course, you dont have to agree, but you should!

THE ONE, THE ONLY- RCM