What's up everyone! Well, it's exactly one week to the day when the GBA CLASSIC SERIES is going to be released, June 7. Now I know when this series was announced like 2-3 months ago there were posts here and there about what games people wanted and if they were or were not going to get the system, or just the games.

Well now since it's only days until its released, and everything is said and done, I just wanted to know how many people were getting the system, did you reserve it or not, how many and what games are you getting, those kinds of things.
I also wanted to see if everyone knew that the system is a limited edition series so there will only be a limited number made. I don't know for sure, but would suppose, that the games will be made in limited numbers as well. Not so few that only if your lucky you'll get one, but Nintendo will probably stop making them after a few weeks, or maybe until they stop selling so good. I bring this up because I have heard people say that they will be getting one once the price falls or something, but that won't happen. Stores will probably just end up selling out.

I have reserved:
GBA Classic SP System
Donkey Kong
Excitebike
Super Mario Bros
Zelda

That's all I probably will buy. Now, hopefully Nintendo will come out with a second series of games that they are doing over in Japan. I can think of 200+ NES games that I would love to see on the GBA, but I guess we'll see if Nintendo decides to even make a second series. It all depends on how good it sells over here in the states.