While I could litteraly post thousands of storys, I think I decided on one, and it was the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me, and it was when I was playing a videogame.

Ok, go back about when I was about 8 (seven years ago). I had a Genesis hooked up to my TV in the middle of my room, and it was the shinning part of the whole place. I had just gotten back from the video rental place, and rented Vectorman. I had heard good things from my friends, so I decided to plunk down my $5 allowance for it.
Once I got it plugged in, I sat and PLAYED. About 2 hours into it, I look over to my right (where my bed was, there arent any sheets or blankets on it because they were being washed) the springs of the bed shot up, and like a mole, made a little tunnel. It lasted about 5 seconds, and I flipped out, to say the least. I RAN downstairs, and nobody would believe me.
This was NOT fake, it actually did happen.
So, me, being as game addicted now as I was then, RAN upstairs, unplugged the system, and ran back downstairs to start it all over on the other tv. I didnt sleep on that bed for about a week after that.
Oh, I also beat Vectorman later that week =P