Since a lot of people here are not familiar with where to find parts for arcade games, here's a list of the places I've done business with and have had good experiences with.

www.arcadeshop.com - One of the two best places for repro artwork. Also has a nice selection of new joysticks, buttons, monitors, multi game kits, power supply conversions, etc.

www.phoenixarcade.com - The other good place for repro artwork. Both Phoenix and ArcadeShop sell top quality repros that are screen printed, not ink jetted. Meaning, they are made like the originals and are the best way to go. Maybe a bit more expensive, but worth the money.

www.twobitscore.com - About the only place you can get items for the Pac series games as well as Galaga. Not my favorite to do business with, but they do have some nice stuff that you can't get elsewhere.

www.arcaderenovations.com - Another source for repro art, but I believe he is getting out of the business. Has done some nice work in the past and may still have some available.

www.therealbobroberts.com - Bob sells a large selection of parts. No artwork or things of that nature, but chips, wiring, joysticks, buttons, cap kits, molex, everything you need to repair the wiring the infrastructure of a game.

www.wicothesource.com - This is more for operators, but they do carry a good selection of basic gameroom supplies as well as some of the only new leaf switch joysticks around.

www.happcontrols.com - Another site more geared for gameroom operators, but again, a good source for mics gameroom items.

www.multigame.com - Clay Cowgill's site dedicated to various multi games he's created. He's also done some custom chip replacements. A very good site for board level stuff.

www.eldoradogames.com - Source for everything from parts to entire games.

www.oscarcontrols.com - Repro spinners and oddball controllers for various games.

And finally, the best source for anything that hasn't been reproed or isn't available anymore. rec.games.video.arcade.collecting and rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace. Both on Usenet and both populated by a large contingent of collectors. If a part is available, someone here will have it or know where to get it. Sometimes for a cost, but nobody said this hobby would be cheap!! ;-)

(edited to add another site)