I bought a game and paid by money order (ebay# 8109988540). I notified the seller money was on the way. He said shipping would be slowed because it was coming by m.o (check this auction for his description, funny) . I said that's fine I don't mind waiting as long as the item is as described (like new condition) . This is our dialogue and was wondering your opinion. Also check his auction listing (very long winded) and his feedback and let me know if I am out of line or if he is just mean and pompus and not someone people should tolerate.

Thanks for payment, Item above , will be sent out Today, Tuesday, first class mail, delivery confirmation.
Thanks for your business.
Please leave feedback as soon as you receive the item, as I check my feedbacks daily and that?셲 my signal to leave you feedback in return
Thanks,
(brinn1 over 1650 ebay positives, near 100%)

Dear brinn1,
I recieved your email and find it unprofessional to say that you will leave
feedback after I recieve the product and after I leave my feedback. My
business dealings are finished with you, so if you were satisfied with payment and correspondance you should leave f/b not hold it back untill you see my f/b. Holding it back for retallitory f/b is wrong. If I believe I have dealt with someone in good faith then I leave f/b as I see fit and don't judge there f/b or "trade" good f/b for good f/b. I am pushing to get ebay to not show any f/b untill after both parties have left it, this would increase honest f/b. If you did a good job and gave me a fair deal you should feel confident that you will recieve good f/b. In situations like this I always stay away from leaving any feedback just on principle. Thank you and have a nice day.

You know, after 6 years on ebay, and 1750 positives and near 100% feedback and being a pediatrician who sees 30 to 40 kids each day dealing with parents etc. I've got to tell you that you are a royal pain in the ass. Your first email to me questioned the quality of what I might send you and you stated you'd pay if the quality was as advertized. I found that somewhat insulting. I don't know how long you've been around ebay but those of us with years of doing this know that rule #1 is no feedback until buyer leaves it. Too many times you do nothing wrong as a seller, run into a difficult buyer (you're becoming one) and then get left negative feedback with no chance at doing much about it. You say your part is done, I say that's crap. Your part as a buyer (and I buy and sell on ebay the same amount) is to receive what you have bought, inspect it and then act reasonably after you get it. If you are unreasonable and we do not work out our differences then YOU get negative feedback EVEN THO you paid on time. Your part as a buyer is not done unitl the transaction is completed.
Now beyond my need to explain to you my approach and thinking, I couldn't
care less what you think about me as a professional. I don't think you are very professional either and whine about stupid stuff. Save your energy for stuff that matters. You'll get your positive feedback anyway, so what is the big deal if you get it today or next week? Are you in a feedback anxiety crisis? Worry about your health, your family, your job and don't divert negative energy arguing with sellers who have better things to do.
Obviously if you look over my feedback for 6 years, somebody is happy with
how I buy, pay, sell, ship etc. If you aren't then so be it.

I am sorry to have upset you, I am just letting you know what my position is
concerning feedback. There is no reason to say things such as this "royal
pain in the ass" and "whine about stupid stuff" . I did not "question the
quality" of what you would send but only stated that I would be happy
regardless of when it arrived as long as it arrived in stated condition
after you said it would be delayed because you had to leave town. Also, many long time ebayers will leave positive upon recieving payment and most
believe the #1 rule is to make a fair sale and do right by their customers
NOT worry about f/b. And I also do not think that I "am becoming a difficult
customer" for stating my position on f/b in responce to YOUR email. If you
do not like it then I will not bother with f/b. It's really not too important to me. I hope you have a better day I am not trying to offend you or be a "pain in the ass" I was only responding to your email. Thanks!!!

Fyi, you are now blocked from sending me any more emails. I will not see
them.
You are further blocked from bidding on any of my auctions
brinn1