Alex (Level 15)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SoulBlazer07

Default FOR SALE: SUIKODEN 2!

I hate to do this. I really do. It breaks my heart to part with the one game in my collection that I love and still play and is actually worth anything. I'm not a collector, you see, and constanly selling games I no longer want is how I get money to buy new games. But there are many great games in my collection that I love and play but are'nt worth anything. This is one game that IS.

But the fact is that I'm in a really tough spot. I've had a lot of unexpected bills this month -- car repairs, a friend not giving me money for a cell phone bill like promised, problems consolidating my student loans so I have to make payments -- and it's drained my reserve and maxed out my credit card. I'm in a tough situation this month with coming up with enough money to pay all of my bills.

So, I'm being forced to part with my pride and joy -- a mint condition copy of Suikoden II for the PlayStation, one of the greatest RPG's ever made. I thought I would offer it for sale here first to my fellow DP's before I try to sell
    it on EBay.

I don't have a camera, so I'll have to describe the condition. The CD and manual are in mint shape. The game has been well cared for. The case DOES have a large crack on the front, but PSX cases are easy to come by.

I honestly don't know what to consider as a 'fair' price for this. I only have Amazon, EBay, and Yahoo listings to go by. It seems that a copy of Suikoden II in my condition has been selling in the $70-80 price range, with a couple lower and quite a bit higher.

I don't want to part with the game for nothing -- and I do need money -- but I also am open to any fair offers that I may get from anyone. Shipping will be $5 to mail the game in the USA by Priorty Mail, and $10 to send to Canada and Mexico by AirMail, along with the rest of the world.

I'd orefer PayPal, but as long as I could get a check or money order within two weeks I should be allright.

As for people I have traded with, Maxlords and a couple of others here have bought stuff from me and can vouch for me.

Please help me out. It breaks my heart to part with one of my favorite games of all time -- a game I know I'll pay big bucks to reclaim in later years -- but it's the only thing I have left in my collection that's worth anything.
    "Four o'clock and all is well.....wish I was in bed, Sir."
    -- Guard in the Imperial City, Oblivion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow Soulblazer.....sorry to hear you have to sell it. If I had any spare moolah, I'd buy it and then sell it back to you at cost when you could afford it. Sadly, I'm pretty broke myself.

Props for a great seller here people. Help him out and be generous!
    scooterb: "I once shot a man in Catan, just to watch him die."

Alex (Level 15)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SoulBlazer07

Thanks, Max.

I've allready received one offer for the game in PM, and I forgot to say I don't mind if you post a offer here or by PM. I need to sell the game soon, but I can also wait a few days.
    "Four o'clock and all is well.....wish I was in bed, Sir."
    -- Guard in the Imperial City, Oblivion

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

payment sent soulblazer

Thanks,
    AC$