Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: enough with the fanboys

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default enough with the fanboys

I was reading over ZeroEnemy's sony's at a end and had a good chuckle sony has soooo much money regardless if they stay in the console biz or not they will still be huge in the hardway department video games are peanuts to sony same for microsoft---Bottom line sony's end is long off.

Nintendo on the other hand is relying on this biz.

I've come to conclussion that this board is filled with many Nintendo and sega fanboys very few microsoft and sony ones---I have some words of wisdom for these fanboys.

Sega fanboys-Get over the goddamn dreamcast I have one its fun and all but sony and nintendo beat you fair and square get over it.

Nintendo fanboys-As the Ds lauch approachs Don't say the Psp will be total crap you havn't even seen what either are capable of In my opinion they will both disappoint me new functions dont make a good system good games do.
    Dont say Ps2 is the worst system you can buy because the general public right now is buying the ps2 the most out of the big 3

Sony Fanboys-Just because Ps2 is the most popular doesnt mean competion isnt good go ahead buy some other consoles after all the best games show up during heated competion.

Microsoft fanboys-Go ahead keep buying nothing but xbox's and its sequals If one company alone conquers the market especially microsoft I have a huge fear the quality will become rock bottom like computers-we all know computers are not built to last

In conclussion-Play games on every system enjoy what each has to offer to the limit.After all the best new games come straight out of heated competion

And to all you fanboys out there! Fuck You

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah! Fuck you fanboys!

THE ONE, THE ONLY- RCM

p.s. Sega Saturn is the best system ever! Sega rules! ha ha ha!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I figured i would reply to this thread just to be another noob to the board making hate for all positive videogame players out there, but then I changed my mind. Get a grip. All videogames are good. There are always succeses and failures in the videogame world. This does not stop me from buying lynx games, or even decades old NES games. That's right decades. I just finished playing a marathon session of super sprint on the NES. I was playing games for fun(and it seemed to me in my limited wisdom) that the failure of tengen was a sad thing. There will always be opinions. I myself plan on introducing to my kid all kinds of videogames from across the board. Yes I may dislike some companies and the way they practice business, but you know what THEY ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY NOT THE LOVE!!! Go buy a used game from goodwill, support someone who needs a job, and have a good time.

I Love videogames do You?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: enough with the fanboys

Quote Originally Posted by demented-yoshi
    I've come to conclussion that this board is filled with many Nintendo and sega fanboys very few microsoft and sony ones---I have some words of wisdom for these fanboys.
    And I've come to the conclusion that you've obviously haven't been around here long enough. :P There's quite a mix of people at these boards, fanboys and not, and if you give it some time then you will find that out. And whats wrond with being a fanboy, I own all three consoles (and a dreamcast) but I'm still a Nintendo fanboy. Theres nothing wrong with being passionate about a certain company's system or games. Sure there are some ignorant people who will only like one no matter what, but thats their problem. Also, I don't mind it when someone says something like EnemyZero's post...eventually others will chime in to balance the scales and we have what I like to call a "discussion". Without different points of view, this whole internet thing really doesn't make much sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Collection List | Twitter
    Check out the new N64 Rumble Pak. See how it feels to feel what you see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

SEGA RULES! Thanks. F.U.2.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Jibbajaba

/me wonders how long it will take before this thread gets locked.

x_x

Great Puma (Level 12) captain nintendo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[quote="Drexel923"]

And I've come to the conclusion that you've obviously haven't been around here long enough. :P

I agree with Drexel923 that you dont know enough about this community enough padewon :P

There are enough fanboys in each camp around here.

Do I love Nintendo ? Your damn right I do ...... Do I enjoy playing everything else out there ? Again I say yes. I also know what consoles are factually better than others. Of course just because a console isnt as good as another , maybe it has a better library or something like that.

"until all are one" - Optimus Prime
    Link to collection:
    http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/...der=Collection

R.I.P. Michael "Nepenthean" Collins
    You will not be forgotten.

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Fuck You
    So all it took for you to COMPLETELY, 100% understand us here was 4 days of signing up and 11 posts? I've been here since November of last year and hell, I'm still learning.

How about jumping off your high horse, getting your dick out of your ass, and give yourself a few more months of post time before you jump around shooting off F bombs at us.

Not only are you wrong in every aspect, but you made yourself look like a fool.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fine, you don't like the fanboys. Cool and all, but telling us "f*** you" just ain't cool man.

Jeez, it's just videogames, man. We all do this for fun, not to make political statements or to gain acceptance as some sort of uber-cool wunderkind.

That just ain't cool. It ain't cool at all.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah, lock the thread and ban this guy, waste of time trying to be rational with him.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Regarding the first post

I am not here to bash any system or publisher...etc. The truth is... neither Sony nor Nintendo "beat" the Dreamcast. Sega did that on their own from within. After the 32X, CD add-on and the awful SATURN (I have one, so I speak from experience) people just were not very forgiving of Sega and their decisions up to that point. As for me, I have a dreamcast and I LOVE it. A shame it died quickly. I am still playing Grandia 2 and Jet Grind Radio. It's all about games people.

TO ALL FANBOYS (and girls):
    Next time you "defend" your system of choice, go outside and check your mailbox and you'll notice the company you're speaking up for IS NOT PAYING YOU for your loyalty!! Quit wasting your time!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hate people that complain about FanBoys....there is nothing more irratating.

Please lock this thread, and ban this guy

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Regarding the first post

Quote Originally Posted by cr0n0
    I am not here to bash any system or publisher...etc. The truth is... neither Sony nor Nintendo "beat" the Dreamcast. Sega did that on their own from within. After the 32X, CD add-on and the awful SATURN (I have one, so I speak from experience) people just were not very forgiving of Sega and their decisions up to that point. As for me, I have a dreamcast and I LOVE it. A shame it died quickly. I am still playing Grandia 2 and Jet Grind Radio. It's all about games people.

TO ALL FANBOYS (and girls):
    Next time you "defend" your system of choice, go outside and check your mailbox and you'll notice the company you're speaking up for IS NOT PAYING YOU for your loyalty!! Quit wasting your time!
    We all like what we like. Nobody really seems to care about the whole topic of whether or not it's logical to be a fanboy. The real problem here is that some people are just too worked up over stuff that really doesn't mean much.

Nobody has to go around telling anybody else that they are messed up because they do or don't like what somebody else does or doesn't like. Certainly nobody should come around and say, "All you who don't agree with my self-importance, 'F*** You!'"

Really. Fanboys or non-fanboys, all of us are paying big chunks of our hard-earned cash into the wallets of companies that don't give a rat's ass about us just because we want to play one game or another. Whatever we say or do is just us shooting the breeze and having a good time talking about what we enjoy. It really shouldn't come down to name calling and such. It just ain't cool to do that.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was reading over ZeroEnemy's sony's at a end and had a good chuckle sony has soooo much money regardless if they stay in the console biz or not they will still be huge in the hardway department video games are peanuts to sony same for microsoft---Bottom line sony's end is long off.

Nintendo on the other hand is relying on this biz.

Sega fanboys-Get over the goddamn dreamcast I have one its fun and all but sony and nintendo beat you fair and square get over it.

Nintendo fanboys-As the Ds lauch approachs Don't say the Psp will be total crap you havn't even seen what either are capable of In my opinion they will both disappoint me new functions dont make a good system good games do.
    Dont say Ps2 is the worst system you can buy because the general public right now is buying the ps2 the most out of the big 3

Sony Fanboys-Just because Ps2 is the most popular doesnt mean competion isnt good go ahead buy some other consoles after all the best games show up during heated competion.

Microsoft fanboys-Go ahead keep buying nothing but xbox's and its sequals If one company alone conquers the market especially microsoft I have a huge fear the quality will become rock bottom like computers-we all know computers are not built to last

In conclussion-Play games on every system enjoy what each has to offer to the limit.After all the best new games come straight out of heated competion

Hey you know what, if you are going to act like an ass, than

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm a videogame fanboy, I win.
    Currently Playing: Limbo, CoD: MW2
    XBL: Kazaam McFresh

Great Puma (Level 12) -hellvin-'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

SEGA FOREVER. Oh and just for kicks, fuck you. ;)

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Congratulations! You have just rendered the last few minutes of my life as meaningless by reading through your post. I guess I asked for it, though, having seen the title.

You remind me of this kid I used to know who communicated to people through the internet like this, non-directly preaching about things he had spent about 5 seconds thinking about. In a related story, he was also a moron.

I think it was very generous of you to lambast us with this insightful nugget of wisdom. Now, before this thread becomes locked, I'd just like to say

Thank You

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Drop the hate! Forgive each other!

There is no reason for all this anger shure the topic was dumb and hurtful, but the majority of us here at dp are beyond this type of thing.

Everyone has the likes and dislikes. Just grow up and talked to other in a normal humane manner.

Last but not least Yoshi you haven't been here long enough to know us. Do you go up to people on the street and say "Fuck YOU!" I think not. Just becouse we dont know who you are doesn't give you the right to be a bitch.
    (Oo (xxx) oO) (Oo (xxx) oO)
    .o xxxxxxxx o . o xxxxxxxx o