I'd like to get an interesting discussion going. What are some of your favorite games that didn't sell a bazillion copies? Maybe something really obscure or quirky and bizarre that most people ignored? Or something that most people generally agree is terrible, but you love it? I hope to have people talking about games that don't have the words "Grand Theft Auto", "Super Mario anything", "Halo", "Sonic the whoever", etc. in the titles. I'll get the ball rolling with a couple of my faves.

Legacy of the Wizard for the NES is a beautiful Falcom creation with music by Yuzo Koshiro! It's a great action RPG. The interface is a little quirky and may put some people off, but it's really challenging, and very original.

Zillion for the SMS is something that doesn't get very much credit lately. It's sort of a spin-off from impossible mission, except you can shoot. A lot. It's a complicated one to explain, but anyone who has an opportunity to check it out should. Just watch out...Zillion II: the Triformation is nothing to write home about.

Drakkhen (I've only played the SNES version) gets ranked on daily, but I love it. It's a pretty simple RPG to get started on, and it moves quickly. The graphics were quite innovative back in Drakkhen's hayday...I think it's one of the first true, real-time first-person perspective games I ever saw. And the music is brilliant. Very moody--reminds me of some Psygnosis Amiga classics. (Shadow of the Beast...)