Anyone else want this like...yesterday? I've been hardly thrilled about any realeases in the current quadfecta of consoles reign other than like...PSO and Shenmue II for xbox, which I already own far too many copies of anyway. But then suddenly late this year Nintendo accually manages to catch my attention by bringing these remakes over, and bringing out the DS and it's lovely bunch of previews. So I'm a bit hyped for pokemon remakes, sad as it may or may not be.

Ok, the obvious game advantage here is that these remakes introduce the older pokemon into ruby/sapph, which brings us pretty damn close if not all the way to having all pokemon available in the current generation of games. I think there might still be some metal series missing but Collesseum might have fixed that.

However, there's stuff I've been seeing about these games that I haven't noticed being proudly displayed yet.

First, it comes with a wireless adapter. That's freakin awesome for a $35 game. I was gonna buy it anyway, but damn, that really sells it. now I have a better excuse to buy both. Also, pokemon box is out. Did anyone notice this? You can order it from the pokemon center website, or buy it at the accual NY store. It's 20 bucks, and it comes with a freakin link cable and a memory card. I dunno if it's the same memory card variant the japanese release comes with, but hell, a mem card and a link cable will likely cost you more than 20, even used.

So yeah, sorry if I'm a bit salesmanish here, but I am freakin hyped about this for some damn reason, and I hope that at least a few other non-demographic types like myself are going to be getting in on this. I'm accually half inspired to finish up the few loose pokemon I need in ruby/sapph now.

Now we just need a pokemon MMO on the DS.....