Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weekday Finds: 8/23 - 8/27

Great Puma (Level 12) -hellvin-'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Weekday Finds: 8/23 - 8/27

Decided to start a weekday finds thread early since I took a 6 hour long trip to tucson and have arrived back close to midnight =D. Was pretty lonely all by myself for a 240 something mile round trip but it was well worth it and (besides the fart smell around the prince road exit) fun. Paid a pretty penny for some of this stuff but got a lot of things I wanted:

Bookman's At Ina Road

Genesis - Time Killers (complete) - 3
    Sega Cd - Flashback: Quest For Identity (complete) - 5
    Saturn - Shinobi Legions (complete) - 5

Bookman's at Grant Road

Genesis
    Exile - 5
    Thunder Fox - 6
    Viewpoint - 6
    Sol Deace - 5
    Rolling Thunder 2 - 7
    Landstalker - 15
    Mega Turrican - 6 (Boxed)
    All complete except MT.

Sega CD
    Robo Aleste (complete) - 15

TG-16
    Adam's Family (complete) - 8
    Magical Dinosaur Tour (complete) - 8

Bookman's at Speedway

Genesis - Arrow Flash (complete) - 4
    TG-16 - Pac Land (complete) - 7

Phew. One hell of an exhausting trip. Think I'm gonna kick back and watch a movie =D.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice haul!

Today:

F1 World Grand Prix (DC) - complete, $8.00 AU

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Virtual Boy complete except for stand, with Virtual Tennis-$2
    Madden 64-$1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Found an old Midnight Rescue and a Bridge Companion (LCD thing from Radio Shack, it's actually an electronic bridge game) in their original boxes; the Bridge Companion looks new. Funny thing about Midnight Rescue - I recently found "The Castle of Dr. Brain," and these are two games I remember from a school I went to back around '94. Midnight Rescue (I think there was a sequel or perhaps this is the second game, set in Egypt) had some platforming bits I thought pretty nice back then - that would've made the game the first platformer I played for any length of time. Who knows - maybe I found the exact same copies that had been there :P

Also found a complete Dreamcast internet disc at Goodwill recently for $3, in its original case.

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I got a brand new copy of Perfect Dark at Toys R Us for 4.99 thanks to the 50% off deal (I was refusing to pay $9.99 before).

My birthday is the 27th, so hopefully I'll have some more cool stuff to report later this week. :)

Strawberry (Level 2) Saabmeister's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Salvation Army:
    Axelay SNES Boxed, Complete: 1.99
    Grey NES Zapper: .49
    SEGA 6-Button Genesis Arcade Stick: 1.99

Goodwill:
    Versus Books PS2 Grandia II Strategy Guide: .99
    Brady Games Final Fantasy X Strategy Guide: .99
    NHLPA Hockey '93 Boxed, Complete: 2.99

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

From my main man at the local flea market:

Harvest Moon 64 (N64) $12.00
    Super Bomberman 2 (SNES) $5.00
    Super Baseball Simulator 1.000 (SNES) $1.00
    Pokemon Snap (N64) $6.00
    Pokemon Stadium (N64) $6.00
    3,582 games and counting! Pics of tons of stuff!
    Come visit and sign the guestbook:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v48/SimplyDave/

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Rogmeister's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I haven't gotten many GameCube games this year (Has XBox taken over my life?) but I did get one today, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. Will that be it until Mario Tennis? Hope not...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nesmaster
    PSN
    Nesman

got a snow brothers box in the mail, along with a simcity(snes) manualdoor of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.. door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits.The fastest way to get the glowing rabbit star is to choose Yoshi, and then go out the front door of the castle. There are 5 rabbits outside - three by the end of the bridge, one in the moat to the left, and one near the hedge maze on the right. Took me maybe 10 minutes of running in and out to catch all 8 rabbits..

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Got at BB

Sly Cooper 2 Demo disk $0.01 x2
    Me agree also.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Saw about 6 complete SMS games at goodwill for 1.99, didnt have money so I didnt get them. I dunno what games are rare or not for it. Ill post my pics tonight of what I got the past week.

( I looked trhough the rarity guide a few of the games they had at goodwill were bomber raid, gangster town, ghostbusters, hang on/safari hunt, snd i dont remember the last one)

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All for Genny

Game Genie (no book)

D&D Warriors of the Eternal Sun (cart only)

John Madden Football (the first one, complete)

College Football's Nat. Championship (complete)

After sales tax - $2.59
    We saved some guy's life. Killed some vicious murdering lichs and blew up something big. I'd call that a pretty good night.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I nearly crapped my pantaloons when I saw Snatcher for the Sega CD at my local VV for 4.99. And Night Trap for 6.99. And like 10 other Sega CD games for 4.99...

Too bad I could only afford Snatcher and Night Trap.

HOORAH!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krbrunn
    I nearly crapped my pantaloons when I saw Snatcher for the Sega CD at my local VV for 4.99. And Night Trap for 6.99. And like 10 other Sega CD games for 4.99...

Too bad I could only afford Snatcher and Night Trap.

HOORAH!
    Nice! I crapped my pants when I saw it at my nearby game store for 50, lol. You remember what the other sega cd games were?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -hellvin-
    Nice! I crapped my pants when I saw it at my nearby game store for 50, lol. You remember what the other sega cd games were?
    Unfortunately not really. Spider-Man vs Kingpin, Lethal Enforcers, and Final Fight (which I regret not being able to buy) are the only ones I can think of.

I am going to go back on friday and see if I can't get the rest of them. (payday)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krbrunn
    Quote Originally Posted by -hellvin-
    Unfortunately not really. Spider-Man vs Kingpin, Lethal Enforcers, and Final Fight (which I regret not being able to buy) are the only ones I can think of.

I am going to go back on friday and see if I can't get the rest of them. (payday)
    good luck man...I'd be very excited to snag a final fight!

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Rogmeister's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I keep reading where people are finding some great games at Goodwill but I've never found any at mine. Maybe I should check more often?

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nyko Super Cobra (for PlayStation and Saturn) $5.00.
    Saturn Model 2 controller. $2.00.

That Super Cobra is a nice little light gun and it has a nice shape! I'll stick with my Stunners but I bought it to give to my son for his PSOne and for him to use on my Saturn. I really think he'll like the built in autofire, auto reload, rumble and pulsing lights on the barrel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Playstation 2:

Rayman 2: Revolution (complete) - $12.99

Collection List | Twitter
    Check out the new N64 Rumble Pak. See how it feels to feel what you see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rogmeister
    I keep reading where people are finding some great games at Goodwill but I've never found any at mine. Maybe I should check more often? X_x
    Check as often as you want, and think of me while you do it ;)

Yeah...I found a sealed Police Quest (PC) at my local Goodwill just a few months ago, plus a bunch of old PC games that rock on the cheap. Three Mac computers, too, can't go wrong there.