So I woke up Saturday morning to find that my basement was full of water. 3 inches in spots due to massive rain which blew out the pump etc. Well this never happened before so I had some boxes of stuff on the floor. Box + water = sponge action. I lost some cool stuff some of which will never be replaced. Not all gaming related but I'll share it with u disaster loving freaks anyways:

A few hundred Playboy mags of which I had a complete collection- Haven't gone through them all yet but the 1950"s issues were not damaged thank Jesus!
@ 300 mostly common Magic The Gathering cards
I had 1 long box of comics on the floor but since they were all in plastic I only lost 4 of them.
A large part of my old Baseball Card collection- don't know how bad yet but the valuable cards were not damaged as far as I can tell.
4 Star Trek figures not worth anything
A few military books from my collection- Will not replace
Now on to gaming stuff:

I lost a large box full of classic beautiful complete PC games including these
originals and in minty shape. Of course all in their cardboard boxes with documents:

X-com 3.5" version and the sequel TFTD- destroyed
Elder Scrolls Arena and Daggerfall- both with the special Codex guides- gone
A few Ultima games/ Panzer General 2
And the 1 I hated to see dead- Master Of Magic with a specail mail- In disc. Man that will be a bear to find again!

Total of 15 PC games all destroyed.

Now I have a ton of video games and no room for a "Room Of Doom" so I have most in the basement. Out of all my video games/hardware etc (1000+ games down there from all eras but mostly the classic stuff as my newer crap is in my closet) I lost a total of......1 video game!!

PS1 Star Ocean was destroyed- case and manual soaked and smelly but I kept the 2 discs (haven't checked 'em yet).

And finally All of my old DP guides were ok including my all time favorite spiral guide.