I just wanted to revisit this topic, because I'm still curious about Jaguar, 3DO and Saturn emulation.

Now, when it comes to emulators for the NES, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Playstation and Nintendo 64, (to just mention a few), I know that these systems have very solid, very up to par emulators for them.

If somebody wanted to simply just play the roms on the emulators for those systems, they could, because the emulation is up to par, the speed is good, and other than some minor issues here and there, you could get by if you wanted to by just playing emulators for those systems.

But with the Jaguar, 3DO and Saturn, as far as I'm aware, there still isn't any "rock solid" emulators for any of those systems.

When I'm talking rock solid, I'm talking about something like Gens or snes9x ro stuff like that. Rock solid emulators that work pretty much 100 percent, with full speed and no major issues or problems and it can run about 98 percent of the games for the system it's emulating.

But with the Jag, Saturn and 3DO, I don't believe a "rock solid" emulator exists.

Now, if I'm wrong about that, then please enlighten me.

If I'm not wrong about then, then when do you think we will get a absolutely top of the line rock solid emulator for any of those systems, if ever?