Thread: Fantastic Pinball Kyutenkai for Saturn

ServBot (Level 11) Iron Draggon's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Fantastic Pinball Kyutenkai for Saturn

Did anybody here just now order this from play-asia? I was looking at it last night, and I was gonna order it today, but when I went to put it in my cart it was out of stock now! So I know that it was sold within the last 24 hours! I'm just curious, because I have been looking at that game and intending to order it for weeks now, so I'm really disappointed that it sold out on me first!
    You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy!

Get BIT!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HOLY CRAP! Does anybody know where else I can get a new sealed copy of this game? I've only found it at one other place so far, and they want $90 American for it including the shipping! But Play-Asia was selling it for only $30 including the shipping! So no wonder they sold out of it! That place probably cleaned them all out of it just so they'd be able to resell it for triple the price!

Get BIT!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Fuyukaze008

I hate hearing it put that way because I'd like to think companies dont do things like that. Thats just wishfull thinking though as I know first hand that places do that. Places like gamecrazy definitly does.

Have you tried e-mailing NCSX to see if they can get a copy and for what price? You could also try animejungle (dont have the addy on hand) as they carry a few titles for reasonable prices. Good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, I'm fixing to email NCSX right now. I asked Matt at WolfGames about it, and he said that it's one of the most common sealed Saturn games there is, usually only $30 - $40, so there may still be a chance that Play-Asia will be able to restock it soon, but what Videogameimports.com wants for it is just simply outrageous! I'll buy it used if I have to, before I pay that much for it! Unfortunately though, Matt said that all of his suppliers just recently sold out of it too. Probably because that jerk Lee bought them all up, so he could scalp them all for $90! I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one who bought the last copy of it at Play-Asia too, just so he could corner the market on it and be able to get away with charging his ridiculous extortion fees for it's ransom! He seemed pretty arrogant about it when I asked him why he was charging so much for it too. So I'm real pissed of that I just barely missed the damned thing! No way am I gonna pay 3 times what it's worth, just for the priviledge of being the one to remove it from the shrinkwrap! Screw that BS! They seem to be way overcharging for all their games, so to hell with that!

Get BIT!