Thread: Mortal Kombat Conquest?

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Mortal Kombat Conquest?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0170982/

anyone see this series? was it any good? know where i can find an american region version?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It was just great for one of those, "hey what do you expect at 2 in the morning" type of shows. It pandered to the same audience that can't sleep so watches Relic Hunter and/or Beastmaster on whichever local station is carrying it. Here in Washington Pa, that was channel 22 with an encore 2 days later on TNT. Started off real bad, got prgeressively better, has a VERY interesting "last" episode that was supposed to be a cliffhanger into season 2 and then died. Few noticed.
    Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, IT'S BACON!!!!

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Silljo
    It was just great for one of those, "hey what do you expect at 2 in the morning" type of shows. It pandered to the same audience that can't sleep so watches Relic Hunter and/or Beastmaster on whichever local station is carrying it. Here in Washington Pa, that was channel 22 with an encore 2 days later on TNT. Started off real bad, got prgeressively better, has a VERY interesting "last" episode that was supposed to be a cliffhanger into season 2 and then died. Few noticed.

im a sucker for shows like this, im a fan of jack of all trades and cleopatra 2525, brisco county, etc etc etc

plus its MK so i still feel the need to take a look see

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    3DS Friend
    0473-8317-6182

Ha! I used to watch Brisco County Jr. when I visited my grandparents (before I got cable). If memory serves me, every episode ended with an explosion, and the next episode would begin with Brisco narrowly escaping said explosion... right?

DP Feedback | Game Blog of Awesomeness! | Seeking out these GCN kiosk discs: Jan 2002, 21, 25, & 29

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Brisco County Jr and Jack of all trades ruled all. Brisco however was Prime Time fox, a few notches up production wise. I really wanted a second season of that one. Jack of all Trades was fun, but my brother and I watched it with our father (a history teacher) and for HIM it was the most painful half hour of his life we could tell. Which made it even more fun for us.
    Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, IT'S BACON!!!!

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Silljo
    Brisco County Jr and Jack of all trades ruled all. Brisco however was Prime Time fox, a few notches up production wise. I really wanted a second season of that one. Jack of all Trades was fun, but my brother and I watched it with our father (a history teacher) and for HIM it was the most painful half hour of his life we could tell. Which made it even more fun for us.

its amazing, bruce has such a cult following, id love to see him in more leads in more mainstream a movies, but he really shines on the b level