Hey guys,

Wondering if any of you have seen this before or know how the seller did it. In July I purchased a new NES 72 pin via paypal. The buyer never sent it. After MANY emails sent I sent a final warning that if we couldn't come to an agreement that was suitable for both parities I was going to leave Neg feedback.

In August I finally left Neutral feedback. Because the seller had left Immediate positive feedback to me right after the transaction I decided I would give him a carefully worded neutral instead of a neg.

2 months later (October) the transaction reappears at the top of "MY Ebay". It now has been reassigned a new transaction number! He now has a second Neutral feedback against me. I can not reply to this one because I get an error that I already left feedback on the first transaction.

In essence the Buyer has figured a loophole in the Ebay system. He has somehow reassigned our original transaction a new number that he can leave feedback on but that I can't respond to. Looking at my transactions you can see that the buyer has two feedbacks to my one.

My problem with this of course is: 1. The buyer has found a way to give retalitory feedback that I can not respond too. 2. He has created a false transaction that never took place.

For those intrested and are able to give advice. Here are the details.

I trade under the name: tntplust (of course)
The Buyer is sfbelectronics

the original transaction was:

Fast Payment* Excellent Communication* Easy To Deal With* Honest* Thankyou A ++

Seller sfbelectronics ( 835) Aug-01-04 06:30 8121277062

The new Transaction is:

POOR COMMUNICATIONS* NEVER CONTACTED ME WITH ISSUES THEN LEAVES NUETRAL ???

Seller sfbelectronics ( 835) Oct-24-04 16:18 8120220189

Please note that the buyer is lying I gave him ample time and communication to solve this. I even offered to split the difference with him. Also I promise you and have proof vial Paypal that only the original transaction took place and that the other transaction is false. Any ideas on how he did this or what I should do about it?