Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sega Genesis Controller Manual

ServBot (Level 11) Iron Draggon's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

WOW! That is a really NEAT device! What's it gonna be used for? Please tell him that I would LOVE to have one of those for my PC! If I could use that instead of my keyboard, I could OWN most of my PC games! I think that he would have a REALLY BIG market for it as a device for PC gamers, for sure!

Now about using the Genesis controller with only one hand, GET REAL! That doesn't work for ANY game, and believe me, I have tried it! I agree that his best bet would be some old commercial footage from Sega, clearly showing people holding the controllers with both hands. And why would Nokia refer to the Genesis controller specifically, anyhow? The Saturn controllers are nearly identical to their layout, so why say Genesis but not Saturn? And for that matter, why say Genesis by not Super Nintendo? I think that Nokia is just grasping at straws, because they know they don't really have a case!

Also, if there was ANY console controller that COULD be used with only one hand, it's the N64 controller, not the Genesis controller! Perhaps that's what Nokia meant to say, but if so, too late! They already said Genesis! And even the N64 controller isn't really SUPPOSED to be used with one hand, it just CAN be used with one hand, because of the third hand grip in the middle.

I sure hope that this guy wins his case, because I definitely WANT one of those devices, as long as I can use it as a controller for all my PC games! It should be either PS/2 or USB compatible, and possibly wireless as an option.

EDIT: Nevermind! I just filled out the survey, and hope that everyone else does the same! I'd really like to see this device make it to market for sure!
    You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy!

Get BIT!

ServBot (Level 11) Iron Draggon's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

CRAP! This is the message I got when I tried to submit my answers to the survey!

Unauthorized URL Referrer - Access Denied
    The form that is trying to use this script resides at: http://www.xkeymobile.com/xkeyboard_survey.html, which is not allowed to access this cgi script.
    Sorry!
    You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy!

Get BIT!