First of all, if this question isn't in the right forum I apologize to the mods. Please move it if neccessary.

Now that is out of the way I've got a quick question about those multiple game system a/v switch boxes. I'm currently using the Pelican brand on 2 of my tvs and they work great. What I'm wanting to know is whether or not you can run one box thru another box to allow you 5 more systems to be hooked up to the same tv. On the back of these, there are 6 a/v ports for everything from a tv, cd/dvd player to game systems. If I were to run one box into another box that would leave 5 spaces open. I'm guessing that perhaps if you cut that one switch on that the new box is running out of it would then activate the new switch box. Hope this makes sense.

The reason I'm asking this is because I have 7 systems I'd like to have on the big screen tv in the living room. Currently my Neo Geo is left behind so to speak and when I want to play it I have to run the a/v cords around to the front of the tv and it's beginning to be a real hassel. If I could hook the NG into a new switch box and then run it into my existing switch box that would be great. Although I don't want to drop another $20 on a new switch box if my idea doesn't work.

Any help or insight on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!