ColecoVision Projects I did:

1999 - BREAKOUT (not released, except a modified version available in DOUBLE BREAKOUT)
2000 - AIR BATTLE (abandoned)
2000 - DACMAN (v1.0 at the CGE2K and v1.3 after the CGE2K)
2000 - BUSTIN-OUT (volume 1 and 2)
2000 - SPECTANK (abandoned?)
2001 - MS SPACE FURY (Sylvain de Chantal did the game screens, Joe Santuli did the game concept)
2001 - SUPER PONG (abandoned)
2001 - JEEPERS CREEPERS (never released, playable)
2002 - BEJEWELED
2002 - GAMEPACK #1
2003 - DOUBLE BREAKOUT
2003 - REVERSI (beta version)
2004 - GAMEPACK #2
2004 - REVERSI

I helped programmers in these ColecoVision Projects :

2001 - AMAZING SNAKE (by Serge-Eric Tremblay)
2002 - 421 (by Mathieu Proulx)
2003 - CVDRUM (by Frank Emanuele)
more to come...

My story:

In 1996, my first contact with the internet, my first personal web site, my first experience with emulators and the first time I did tools (for DOS) for the colecovision stuff. One of these tools is my graphics editor named I.C.V.G.M. and I did some hacked versions of John Dondzila's Purple Dinosaur Massacre demo rom. Another one is a kind of HEX editor displayed in a way that the graphics like sprites are visible and easy to modify.
In 1997, some guys wanted to modify graphics in coleco games but ICVGM was not based on other games than Purple Dinosaur Massacre. But my HEX editor was a good option to hack games like Mouse Trap (Winky Trap).
In 1998, Marcel de Kogel's Coleco library marked my path to the ColecoVision projects. Finally, another way than ASM coding to program new ColecoVision games. I did some graphics and sounds, I did some new tools too.
In 1999, in one day, I programed my first coleco game named BREAKOUT. At this time, I decided to program one new coleco game per year.
In 2000, during summer, I started a new game but I didn't like the result, I did another game that was finally my first coleco game released in cartridge by John Donzila during the Classic Gaming Expo 2000.
In 2001, DigitalPress 10th anniversary. Miss Space Fury was not an easy experience, but I di appreciate the experience of doing a coleco game with my friend Sylvain de Chantal.

Other facts:

OCT 2001 : First version of JEEPERS CREEPERS named HAPPY HALLOWEEN.
JAN 2002 : LE CHATEAU DU DRAGON, a text adventure (not done yet).
FEB 2002 : I did "THE DAY AFTER VALENTINE'S DAY", who is your valentine?
JAN 2003 : I did a 120 colors hi-res screen demo.
OCT 2003 : My first digital sound demo.
FEB 2004 : it's the 5th anniversary of my first public domain coleco game. Nothing was done.
MAR 2004 : small hi-res movie clip with images from MATRIX trailer.
OCT 2004 : I restored the original ColecoVision BIOS source code based on an official document from the Coleco Industries.
AUG 2005 : It's the 5th anniversary of DACMAN, my first ColecoVision game released in cartridge. Because John Dondzila stoped the production in year 2003, some guys still waiting for their DACMAN cartridge. A second edition of DACMAN with bonus stuff will be done to celebrate its 5th anniversary. Who will be the publisher?