What ar decent emulator's for the first Ngage?

I have a Mega Drive one called PicoDrive, but although it seems to do the job well (With a majority of games - Some still won't work) it seems to be lacking in the sounds department...

I also have chosen Symbnes for NES emulation, but again, doesn't run with sound... Besides, this doesn't really run that well...

I really wanted a GameBoy one, or anything really which runs with sound and runs normal ROM zipped files.

I did come accross one GameBoy one which run with sound, but they wanted me to pay a subscription for it. Sod that. I just want a decent emulator which I don't have to pay for.

Also, RealOne on the Ngage is "teh su><0rz". It really is the worst thing they could've put on there. I have tried to run everything, but it won't accept any kind of file I throw at it - WMA, Quicktime, SWF, AVI... The works. All I want is to run a music video or a few webtoons on my Ngage, but this stupid RealOne player won't recognise anything!!!

Anyone know of any decent programs I can upload to my Ngage? Anything remotely interesting???