My PC fried yesterday and I was absolutely miserable. So, today I decided to use my day off to try to find and buy myself a DS. It was looking pretty bad with finding one anywhere in NJ at 10am this morning. I called everywhere, and of course nobody had them or had any idea when they would be getting them again. So, I decided to try calling a bunch of places in NYC in hopes of finding one. I called one Circuit City, and the woman said they just sold their last one 15 minutes before I called! Then, I called another (80th and Broadway) and the woman there said that they had 4 left. I basically begged her to hold one for me and I headed out. I finally got there and she had it stored behind the counter for me. I am really pleased with their customer service to say the least. I also got myself SM64, and I must say I am really impressed! The graphics in my opinion are somewhere in between the N64 and the Gamecube. A really fantastic feat for a portable I think! The sound is incredible as well. The system is charging right now and I really only had 5 minutes of playtime on the unit, so I really can't say much more than what I already have, but I am sure glad I got ahold of one!