http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP....netfirms.com) - (kefkakrist.netfirms.com)

He BINed my auction for Baku Baku for Sega Saturn. Usually I offer free shipping with BINs, which is standard bare bones media mail. He pays with PayPal, I mail it, he gets it, he leaves positive feedback. A few days later he emails me claiming he never received it and wanting a tracking number, to which I replied that there wasn't one since it was free shipping and he should give it a few days since it's media mail. Unfortunately I hadn't noticed that he had already left me positive feedback at the time, or I would've known something was up.

A few hours later he files a non-receipt complaint with PayPal, and since I don't have any tracking proof I eventually had to issue a full refund. I try contacting him numerous times through email with nary a response (a sure sign that he's scamming me, as if the positive feedback wasn't enough). PayPal, of course, completely ignores every email I fire off through the "appropriate channels".

Ignore the positive feedback I gave him (jaredvgh)...this guy is SCUM. He's forced me to entirely change the way I do business on eBay, which is basically to go by the new mantra of "don't trust anybody". That only hurts buyers in the end.