Quote Originally Posted by Raedon
from Ebay:
jthomp22@cs.com ...
- Watch this guy...(snip)
it's a gal, actually. and she's a TERRIBLE seller, as far a packaging goes. if you read the auction descriptions on here stuff it DOES say that the item pictured may not be the item up for bid. nothing dishonest in that per se, but it's rare that she admits to a screw-up. the last 3 auctions i won from her arrived in busted cases because she REFUSES to ship in boxes or via priority mail even though she charges that rate for shipping! that, and the cheap manila envelopes, cheapest bubble wrap in the world, and lousy communication made me drop her as a seller like a third testicle.

i complained to her about her lousy packing, and she sent me an e-mail that said "your mailman must be a real beast. i send out 300 games a week, and they all arrive in good condition." a quick check of her feeback revealed otherwise. i showed the last package i got from her to the supervisor at the post office here, and he almost died laughing. "how much did you pay for shipping again?" i got, along with "if she thinks that anything she's sending like that is gonna survive in the system, it's not gonna happen"...grrrrr >

oh, i have a short list of scumbag sellers as well. i'll have to post it soon, but i'm waiting to see if one of these creeps comes through as promised with my refund...