**WARNING** CASHVILLIN or ANDIERUE (name on D.P,)

CASHVILLIN listed items as "near mint" but arrived in filthy condition with black marker all over and bad labels. Here is our correspondance:

TEXASGAMEPLAYER wrote: I recieced my games today and I am very UNHAPPY, they were listed as "NEAR MINT" and are DEFINITLY not "near mint". I will not resort to leaving negs because you may have made a mistake in the listing or perhaps just don't understand the definition of "near mint". These games were : 1. dirty upon arrival and had writing w/ marker 2. label on one has a big chip on it 3. all labels had a LOT of wear marks and scuffs (NO shine or gloss at ALL) I would like to request a full refund to include shipping and recomend that you use appropriate grading and descriptions in future auctions to avoid unhappy customers. I only bid on auctions that state NEW, FACTORY sealed, MINT, or near MINT to avoid these kind of problems. Many sellers use these terms to drive up auction prices but when I win an auction where these terms are used I definitly insist that a seller be acountable for getting me the items in stated cond. If I didn't care about cond, would have bought from thrift store.

CASHVILLIN wrote: well, sorry to offend you by not knowing what near mint or mint, or super mint may be for that matter. Near mint to me means not brand new, not shiny, not glossy, not spanking clean, just in pretty good shape. I collect comic books and when I receive a near mint item...I dont expect it to be brand freaking new. I have sold almost every item I have as near mint, or mint condition and have not had one complaint. As for a refund? Im sorry. I dont do refunds unless the item is broken, or doesn't work.....and since neither is the case, Im sorry. As for your peception of Near mint........there is two separate pics on the auction. You can see the shape of the games from the pics.........one thing you might want to remember......these games are over 20 years old........what do you expect man? Sorry to sound rude, but I dont like when people decide to downgrade another because they arent pleased with their own great expectations........near mint, or mint, or just plain old as hell.........those games are in the shape they are described.....as for them being dirty.........does it say they were clean? no it says they are 100 percent working..............which i know they work because I double checked them right before I sent them to you. I am sorry that you are VERY UNHAPPY, but the auction stated what you were getting, and the pics showed you what it was. By the way? how do you expect 20 year old games to not have scuffs and to still be noticeably shiny and glossy? That boggles my mind man, Villin

JUST IN from andierue:

get a life you sorry waste of time...and stop harrassing me and badmouthing me NOW-or we will take this further....I AM NOT KIDDING THIS TIME and SICK OF PLAYING AROUND WITH YOU!