Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    wolverinevsx23
    PSN
    wolverinevsx23

Default nfarland on ebay

This Ebay seller is nothing but a joke. He completely ignores your emails after you buy a item from him, and after leaving him negative feedback he retaliates leaving me negative feedback back. I paid within seconds of using the Buy It Now. He then persuades that he'd remove the negative if I remove mine first. Then I follow through on that assuming he'd be a good faithful seller, but apparently not I bought a supposedly "mint" condition Final Fantasy VII for PS1 for $49.99 and the first disk had 5+ scratches on it (Ebay Item #170116028274). I don't call that "Mint" condition. His Ebay Store is:

http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Games-Fanatic

Heads up for collectors out there...Stay away from this stroke.

Luigi (Level 20) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Please add gamecrazygirlz. I bought 3 manuals from her a couple months ago and never received them. I've since filed a complaint with ebay and paypal and in the process of getting my money back. Seems she has recently done this to numerous other people after having a very clean record on ebay prior.

http://stores.ebay.com/GameCrazyGirlz
    My Gaming Collection (Now at Google Drive!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    RottenToTheGore
    PSN
    TheSuperSadist

Default dollarheaven11

dollarheaven11 is added to my blocked bidder list.

Takes over a month to pay, sends the money order made out to my eBay name and tries to tell me to alter it. Then negs me for sending to the "wrong address", yet I ship to the one eBay provides me.

Total asshole, even has the balls to send me "WHERES MY GAME" when it took him a month to pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oobgarm
    Hello VACRMH, you have just received 666 Meseta from Oobgarm.
    The following comment was made: HAIL SATAN

Cherry (Level 1) Iroquois Pliskin's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    S0LID SAMURAI

if anybody ever ripped me off like that i would go to there house and stab then in the face until they died then i would stab them dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VACRMH View Post
    dollarheaven11 is added to my blocked bidder list.

Takes over a month to pay, sends the money order made out to my eBay name and tries to tell me to alter it. Then negs me for sending to the "wrong address", yet I ship to the one eBay provides me.

Total asshole, even has the balls to send me "WHERES MY GAME" when it took him a month to pay.
    dollarheaven11 is an asshat.i have had my problems from him as well on ebay.
    do not buy/get system repair from martin krohn aka iamnotageek.com

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

jillygames and partner in crime jthomp22

jillygames has been noted in this thread before on page 7. My story is here: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104744, and based on the feedback I see, that is standard practice for her.

Insert Coin (Level 0) deaditeash2's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll nominate

bestpricehq

Simply because the seller refused to combine shipping - in my opinion - this looks like trying to inlfate shipping to get the desired price for the item without paying ebay fees appropriately. For example, listed some NES manuals for $0.01 and shipping of $2.95 standard flat rate but won't combine say three like NES manuals for combined shipping. What a joke! Besides, shipping for a single NES manual even in a padded envelope would not cost $3!
    Last edited by deaditeash2; 08-29-2007 at 11:14 AM.
    Shop Smart...Shop S-Mart!
    ========================================
    My Collections:

Board Games: [ url=https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/deaditeash[/url]

Comic Books: [ url=https://comicbookrealm.com/deaditeash/collection[/url]

Movies: [ url=https://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?u=345916&action=hybrid[/url]

Video Games: [ url=https://www.videogamegeek.com/collection/user/deaditeash[/url]

Professional Geek Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah, bestpricehq......they took forever to ship out one SNES game I won from them via BIN.

But on the flip side, it was Ninja Warriors (R6) for $9.99.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

axe-express

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Power seller yet still a scammer! Bought & paid for item August 2nd, seller had marked the item as payment received a couple days later, yet item never arrived. No response from seller to eBay msgs and e-mails. eBay dispute filed, no response from seller. Negative feedback left and eBay claim initiated, first response from seller: "will provide a refund."

Still no refund, and in the meantime seller left a retaliatory negative + replied to the negative I left stating that he had told me that the item was not available after purchase (which is obviously not true)! He also removed the "payment received" status of the item. The item I bought was at least 4x as expensive as all other items that he seems to have sold in the past month, so that must've been the extra incentive for him to scam me.

I would definitely avoid this seller! Nothing worse than a scammer hiding behind a high feedback (power seller) rating!
    Last edited by Speedy_NES; 09-28-2007 at 06:44 AM.
    I'm always looking for new boxed NES accessories. If you've got any for sale, shoot me a PM!

Pac-Man (Level 10) Terminusvitae's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Aoif3edieqwdf

Default deviant_angel2007

Do not do business with this (assumed) woman! This user's address is given as being on a military base in Northern Canada, and you can imagine how long it takes items to make it through both customs and the Canadian military's own security measures.

Not only did this user not read the item descriptions for the auction, but she also paid for USPS Parcel Post shipping and then had the audacity to demand that it be shipped Express! She has requested, and has been given, the tracking number on several occasions, yet still is unsatisfied. Despite all of the whining and crying, this person's communication is extremely poor, so if you have a verbal dispute, don't expect to have anything resolved.

Avoid like plague!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Hybreed
    PSN
    Casualfever

Default kingmeanguns

This guy makes to my shit list as the first seller.

The reason is the douche charged me 13 dollars for ship on DXC pre-order figure (which is reasonable, you can usually get a big box stuffed with bubble wrap,which can fit 2-3 games). Turned out the guy sent my figure in a 1.80 dollar bubble mailer. The packaging was totally and utterly destroyed. I understand he uses someone to ship the items but 11 dollars is WAY too much. He also doesn't combine shipping.

He also seems to be a real ass when responding to negatives. I'll wait for my revenge neg now.

Oh, and he insults international buyers claiming that they can't read.
    Last edited by HYB; 12-14-2007 at 02:48 PM.
    Dracula: The constant villain of the series. His usual tactics include breaking a number of wine glasses and transforming into his true form.

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Oobgarm
    PSN
    Oobgarm
    Steam
    Oobgarm

Default christophernaze

Dude has no feedback, BIN'd a couple of Nintendo Power Auctions of mine a couple months ago. No response at all until non-pay disputes were opened. Buyer gives me some nonsensical drivel:

"After the bid was entered, a confusing message was displayed. It did not confirm that the bid was accepted nor that payment had been received. I don't purchase items on the net unless the path of payment is absolutely clear."

No prior messages stating such, so it's obviously remorse setting in. Last day disputes are open, posts more crap:

"We were responding to an item that we believed to be an immediate purchase. It didn't provide a means for immediate purchase. We purchased another item that was an immediate purchase, not a bid.

Please end all of your complaints against me. It was an honest misunderstanding. I would consider bidding on your items in the future. I would expect that you would act in a business-like fashion."

Buyer had BIN'd a single issue of NP from another seller.

Funny thing is, the guy has been a member of eBay for close to SIX YEARS. They've obviously learned nothing about how eBay works in that span of time.

I want to neg them, but am afraid of retaliation.

Add them to your blocked bidder list.
    RIP bargora, you will be greatly missed.That is how we do things on Giedion Prime.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bunbunz23, aka airforceshields, failed to ship "The Ultimate XBox Collection" that I won on an accepted offer just before Halloween. There were several hundred games, the console, steel battalion controllers, etc. Overall a really nice lot.

Paid the $1700 plus shipping almost immediately, and never heard a word again. Seller had 203 feedbacks, with a 98%+ rating.

PayPal dispute got me back $200 but nothing more.

Seller is Kevin E Shields, of Woodbridge, Virginia, who used to post on here (found him by google) as kevdeeshields.

Even a negative feedback didn't elicit a response.

I'm not sure what I can do at this point, ebay and paypal are less than helpful about getting my money back. I have no idea if this can be dealt with through law enforcement.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok, so no one posted the list of all these douchebags, i spent ages reading this 6 year old thread and compiled the list, some people are not included so if people are willing to go back and add some of the other names, go for it, but, the majority are there and i read the reason for all but maybe 2 or 3. Also its not in alphabetic order as i just spent like, too long reading this entire freakin thread. If this can be added to either a new thread of the same nature or the first post would be great for all.

So enjoy,

THE DP BLACK LIST:

Usernames:
    rypolly
    jonomac
    sasso205
    bbu9715965
    treasurehunter2002usa
    VGE007
    nfarj
    carnell2775
    Auctiosecrets2003
    PiazzaPower
    greatdealz2004
    toylawyer
    tgja725
    air2air!
    islandgamer2003
    jaredvgh
    sell4fun21
    umabody
    ECW94
    Add61
    wazupfoo
    pgs
    snoopy_rulez
    usa_wendy
    mariconcorde
    megabuys.com
    brinn1
    NARUed
    russellkoehler
    Thetanone
    eonlineauctionstore
    Mega Buys
    master-of-hyrule
    lizard-x
    tayspiderx
    kitkit.com
    talesoffate
    tciac
    Nascartycoon
    straitoutofjapan
    benjmatteson
    secretmain
    jillygames
    bargainland liquidation
    trialgame
    feedbackreciprocated
    destined2watch
    swizztle
    hanna_enterprises
    al0wn
    mastergame7
    hahanv
    classicgamesdepot
    castlevania4ever
    bullseyes_videogames_collectibles
    charlievirgo
    ZIRIA34
    TheShadowCaster
    stvart2k
    kt-figure/toyplayer*com
    escobar2099
    xboxman813
    Snakecharmer1212
    clarkfamily6
    usamusement
    ps2_xbox_gc
    browneyegrl
    constant23
    moviemarz
    midnite_uk
    raregamergirl
    themoviemaverick
    niko_niko_pun_!
    sam1978
    claytonentertainment
    msaqib1980
    importparadise2004
    timothymd136
    sethpackard
    atwoodtm
    yourmyfluffyone
    damien_rules
    Bubboboo
    fredouille_l
    wingnutt1992
    4jollyjay1
    luistrevor
    HotGameStuff/Nubytech
    servicegames812/southjerseygames
    Peachykeenchica
    Patrick-Dante
    82ndAirborne1944
    gasban
    zidane92
    Proper75
    sweetsstuff4u
    simply.sweet.bargains
    fanatic1
    gameliquidations
    slmarc
    nfarland
    gamecrazygirlz
    dollarheaven11
    jthomp22
    bestpricehq
    axe-express
    deviant_angel2007
    kingmeanguns
    christophernaze
    Bunbunz23/airforceshields
    cust_01

oh yeah i didnt add emails :P

Edit:
    Also im adding cust_01 because he sold resealed games as new for the CD-i. 'Nuff said.
    Last edited by SeverThe7th; 01-05-2008 at 10:02 AM. Reason: See above

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by orthodude View Post
    Bunbunz23, aka airforceshields, failed to ship "The Ultimate XBox Collection" that I won on an accepted offer just before Halloween. There were several hundred games, the console, steel battalion controllers, etc. Overall a really nice lot.

Paid the $1700 plus shipping almost immediately, and never heard a word again. Seller had 203 feedbacks, with a 98%+ rating.

PayPal dispute got me back $200 but nothing more.

Seller is Kevin E Shields, of Woodbridge, Virginia, who used to post on here (found him by google) as kevdeeshields.

Even a negative feedback didn't elicit a response.

I'm not sure what I can do at this point, ebay and paypal are less than helpful about getting my money back. I have no idea if this can be dealt with through law enforcement.
    If you put any part of that transaction on your credit card, even if it was through paypal you can open an dispute with your CC company. So if PayPal draws funds from your credit card, file a charge back. That should make PayPal deal with it because the Credit card company will take all the money back.
    Condoleezza Rice is nice, but I prefer A Roni!

Pac-Man (Level 10) Terminusvitae's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Aoif3edieqwdf

Default nextshelf

Also known on PayPal as: NextShelf LLC

I never received the CD I purchased from this seller, and this seller did NOT return any of my attempts at communication, neither when I tried to resolve the issue through messages on Ebay nor when I initiated a dispute with PayPal. Now, after escalating to a claim, I still have yet to hear anything.

Despite a high positive feedback rating, this seller dropped the ball and apparently has little regard for communication.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default stychokiller

I'd recommend adding stychokiller to your blocked bidder list. Paid via echeck then sent a snotty email complaining when I held shipment (as Paypal recommends) until the check cleared, then left me neutral feedback for 'poor communications', apparently because I dared explain the rules to him. Bad attitude, doesn't understand the system, leaves retaliatory feedback. What less can you ask for in a buyer?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Purchased a GameCube game recently from bestdeal_sofida and would NOT recommend dealing with him.

1. The game was listed as NEW, SEALED which was critical for my purchase
    2. His English is particularly poor, both in the listsings and in correspondence
    3. He is particularly slow at replying to e-mails
    4. His item location showed Dallas, TX which is just a few miles from me ... but his e-mails (and the package itself) indicate that it ships from Canada.

Now for the best part. This is incredible:

4. When I checked out, I was offered a choice between $6.99 Media Mail Shipping, and $7.99 "Other - See listing for details"
    5. I chose $6.99, not caring how long it took to get here
    6. After checking out, I decided I'd read all the fine print to see what "Other" was
    7. OTHER means "I WON'T OPEN YOUR SEALED GAME and STICK THE DISC IN A SLEEVE so I can send it, by itself, cheaper." Paying for Media Mail means he opens the sealed game, takes out the disc, puts it in a sleeve, and sends it to you. Getting everything else intact costs an extra dollar.

WHAT THE ****
    Last edited by GM80; 07-02-2008 at 01:59 PM.
    DP Buy/Sell feedback is here: GM80's Feedback Thread

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GM80 View Post
    Purchased a GameCube game recently from bestdeal_sofida and would NOT recommend dealing with him.

1. The game was listed as NEW, SEALED which was critical for my purchase
    2. His English is particularly poor, both in the listsings and in correspondence
    3. He is particularly slow at replying to e-mails
    4. His item location showed Dallas, TX which is just a few miles from me ... but his e-mails (and the package itself) indicate that it ships from Canada.

Now for the best part. This is incredible:

4. When I checked out, I was offered a choice between $6.99 Media Mail Shipping, and $7.99 "Other - See listing for details"
    5. I chose $6.99, not caring how long it took to get here
    6. After checking out, I decided I'd read all the fine print to see what "Other" was
    7. OTHER means "I WON'T OPEN YOUR SEALED GAME and STICK THE DISC IN A SLEEVE so I can send it, by itself, cheaper." Paying for Media Mail means he opens the sealed game, takes out the disc, puts it in a sleeve, and sends it to you. Getting everything else intact costs an extra dollar.

WHAT THE ****
    As important as WE know that the packaging is, a lot of people could care less, and most likely will never change their ways. Good luck with that one, hope he hasn't opened it yet.

Luigi (Level 20) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Don't sell to cbsmanx either, guy doesn't pay for auctions he wins.
    My Gaming Collection (Now at Google Drive!)