Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

This guy did a chargeback last night for a copy of KOTOR I sold him. He's not a registered ebay user anymore but if you get anyone buying from this address don't send it.

King
    12216 apache ave
    apt808
    savannah, GA 31419
    United States

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello - thank you for making the payment. Although I appreciate it since no communication was made I thought you did not want the item and since then item is no longer available. So here is a full refund of the payment. Thank you again.

seller never sent a invoice or any contact, was just paying another invoice as well so figured get it taken care of since it had been 7 days. It was refunded about 5 minutes later with this message.

gourmetgem is the sellers name, I didn't bother to reply if its been sold they broke our agreement. left proper feedback and contacted eBay as well. Sad to ruin perfect feedback over one transaction.
    You did what? With who? For how many cookies?
    Always looking for promotional materials and classic gaming commercials in print and video form
    my feedback-http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48618

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brykasch View Post
    Hello - thank you for making the payment. Although I appreciate it since no communication was made I thought you did not want the item and since then item is no longer available. So here is a full refund of the payment. Thank you again.

seller never sent a invoice or any contact, was just paying another invoice as well so figured get it taken care of since it had been 7 days. It was refunded about 5 minutes later with this message.

gourmetgem is the sellers name, I didn't bother to reply if its been sold they broke our agreement. left proper feedback and contacted eBay as well. Sad to ruin perfect feedback over one transaction.
    Wait, you didn't pay or contact the seller in any way for 7 days?

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Like I said I had forgot about the auction, I don't check eBay every day ( and there could be a number of reasons why I asnt able to take of it till then), I am sure your going to put this on me, and if you want to that's fine its your choice. The fact remains they resold the item
    Always looking for promotional materials and classic gaming commercials in print and video form

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Like I said I had forgot about the auction, I don't check eBay every day ( and there could be a number of reasons why I asnt able to take of it till then), I am sure your going to put this on me, and if you want to that's fine its your choice. The fact remains they resold the item
    They resold the item because you 'forgot' to check on your auction and thus didn't pay for your shit. This is your fault and no one else.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Many sellers will state that they will relist the item if you don't pay for it. Paying a week late is pretty irresponsible, and you should have gotten a "You won XXXXX..." email. If you can't check your email at least once a week, then you do not have my sympathy.

Seriously, why doesn't anyone check their email anymore? When did email get uncool?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You are truly a horrible buyer with no knowledge of ebay policies, yet you have an attitude like things should be done your way or not at all. Please delete your ebay account and until that happens, ebay user bryanandrachelkasch, enjoy your stay on my blocked bidder list.

(Also the seller isn't even a classic game seller. They've sold ONE video game related item in 2009.)

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NayusDante View Post
    Many sellers will state that they will relist the item if you don't pay for it. Paying a week late is pretty irresponsible, and you should have gotten a "You won XXXXX..." email. If you can't check your email at least once a week, then you do not have my sympathy.

Seriously, why doesn't anyone check their email anymore? When did email get uncool?
    Actually i check my e-mails multiple times a day. Like I said before I never received anything from the seller. I probably did from ebay but it probably got deleted by accident. it happens. i wasn't purposely avoiding paying for the item, it slipped through the cracks. I attempted to pay for it the seller refused. If the seller had put anything int he listing that said if you dont pay within x days I reserve the right to resell etc, I wouldn't have batted an eye. But they didn't.

I'm not looking for sympathy, I know better to get that in any form on a message board. Just putting my experience out there, you can disagree with me if you like.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't know what to do about a buyer who left me a negative without even trying to tell me what was wrong in the first place. I hear about what went wrong in a negative feedback. I figured he was a good guy he has over 2000 on his feedback. I just hate bs, and I feel like I am being served a giant plate of BS. Just venting to be honest. I will post his username as soon as ebay sides with them. What's the point of being a seller on ebay anymore? I have zero tools at my disposal.
    Cool people I have bought stuff from on this board: orrimarrko kyosuke75 dave2236 video_game_addict cloudstrife29661 NESCollector75

Cherry (Level 1) -_-Nintendo-_-'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Auctually, the Seller is technically wrong in this case. Ebay give a buyers 7 days at least before an unpaid item dispute can be opened.

He should not have resold it without first going through the correct channels.

With that being said, I think it is pretty harsh to leave a negative, he did refund your refund promptly and sent a polite email.

But that's just me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kai123 View Post
    I don't know what to do about a buyer who left me a negative without even trying to tell me what was wrong in the first place. I hear about what went wrong in a negative feedback. I figured he was a good guy he has over 2000 on his feedback. I just hate bs, and I feel like I am being served a giant plate of BS. Just venting to be honest. I will post his username as soon as ebay sides with them. What's the point of being a seller on ebay anymore? I have zero tools at my disposal.
    Welcome to ebay selling. Stupid negs from stupid buyers are a way of life, and the buyer is always right in the eyes of ebay/Paypal.

That said, you can mutually withdraw feedback, so email the buyer and ask if there's anything you can do for him to remove the feedback (if feedback is that important to you).

Quote Originally Posted by -_-Nintendo-_-
    Auctually, the Seller is technically wrong in this case. Ebay give a buyers 7 days at least before an unpaid item dispute can be opened.
    No. Clearly listed auction rules trump everything else, as long as they're within reason.

Let's say a seller is selling tickets for a football game. The auction ends on Tuesday and the game is on Sunday. The seller says payment must be made within 2 days. The buyer does not pay by then. Do you really think the seller should have to wait a full seven days before filing a dispute, then wait another seven days for the buyer to not respond before they relist, making the tickets useless?

Ebay may not be very seller-friendly these days, but in situations like this, they will ALWAYS side with the seller, within reason.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll like to add Ebay user ca_cheapskate to the list. He sold a damaged game to me than tried blaming it on shipping. After I was able to prove he shipped it damaged he blamed it that he didn't see the damage cause hes over 50 years old and couldn't see the damage. I asked for a refund and he response was he will only return the over payment from the shipping. he charged me a little over $5.00 and the shipping cost was $2.50 so he says he'll send me $2.50 back. No loss to him however for me I got a damaged game and i'm out the money. I should add that he also said that if I send the game back he'll return the money I payed once he has it... however he has lied to me so many times there is no way I will trust him to get my money back after I send it at this point... BUYERS BEWARE

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flyingducky View Post
    No loss to him however for me I got a damaged game and i'm out the money.
    Not that I'm defending the guy, but if $5 broke the bank, why the hell are you buying games?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

After I was able to prove he shipped it damaged...
    How exactly did you do that?

Also, agreein' with this:

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy Color View Post
    Not that I'm defending the guy, but if $5 broke the bank, why the hell are you buying games?

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What game?

Define "broken?"

What was the winning auction price, vs how much shipping did he charge?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryborg View Post
    How exactly did you do that?

Also, agreein' with this:
    in the picture he provided you can see a very faint line if you zoom in on the picture were the crack is.

and second $5.00 didn't break the bank its the principle of it. he willing didn't disclose the exact condition of the game in the auction and in the end sold a game he knew was damaged and tried to blame it on shipping.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

in the picture he provided you can see a very faint line if you zoom in on the picture were the crack is.

and second $5.00 didn't break the bank its the principle of it. he willing didn't disclose the exact condition of the game in the auction and in the end sold a game he knew was damaged and tried to blame it on shipping.
    So you think instead of it being an honest mistake, he's a tricky scamster, out to pull a fast one on a $5 game?

The seller has 99.9% feedback with extremely high DSR ratings, so I'm inclined to believe that his goal isn't to rip people off. It's unfortunate that your game is slightly damaged, but it's going to happen once in a while when you purchase items on the internet. If this is unacceptable, I'd recommend sticking to your local game stores.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you guy are welcome to come to any concussion you want, all I was trying to do was show someone lied and that others should be carful when dealing with this guy.

edit: I will add that the seller and I did come to an agreement just now. So I won't leave him a negative. however as I said before he did initially lie about the condition.
    Last edited by flyingducky; 10-02-2009 at 10:07 PM.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Check this out... I'm selling some broken PSPs for parts and I think I described everything pretty well. Is there any excuse for a question like this:

"Hey there, Is this Item still available for sale and is it in good condition (a presentable condition) if so please reply me with your asking price for the Item and can i see more pictures of the Item. Thanks and hope to hear from you. Gehman"

The user (butterfly182310) has good feedback as a buyer, but I want some feedback before I write it off as a hijacked account.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

Check this out... I'm selling some broken PSPs for parts and I think I described everything pretty well. Is there any excuse for a question like this:

"Hey there, Is this Item still available for sale and is it in good condition (a presentable condition) if so please reply me with your asking price for the Item and can i see more pictures of the Item. Thanks and hope to hear from you. Gehman"

The user (butterfly182310) has good feedback as a buyer, but I want some feedback before I write it off as a hijacked account.
    You could also state once more that the item is broken and not working. Plenty of buyers don't read descriptions and simply look at the "pretty pictures"
    Proud owner of a Neo 25 Neo Geo Candy Cab!