Ok, my first would be - Which PAL DreamCast Street Fighter game is rarer? It can't possibly be Alpha III, so it's a toss up between Double Impact and 3rd Strike... This is just to settle a minor disagreement I have been having with my mate, so it's not really important...

The main reason I started this thread was to ask a simple question about something:

I recently bought a factory sealed PAL copy of Street Fighter III 3rd Strike on eBay.

When I got it, it was perfect, except I noticed on the left hand side it had some minor discolouring... It looked like someone had drawn on the cover with a yellow felt tip pen!!!

I know this is impossible because the game is factory sealed and perfect in every other way.

Now my natural first thought is to think that it is supposed to be there - But as I have no other copies to compare it with, I can't really make a judgement.

I also thought perhaps it is a result of direct light exposure, but I doubt that.

It could also be where the printing machine has run out of colour and made a mistake - This seems more likely.

What i'd like to know is: Firstly if it appears on anyone else's copy? If it does, then I will accept it is supposed to be there as part of the cover artwork.

Secondly, failing the above, would this "Printing mistake" affect it's rarity? Would it be classed as rarer?