Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Insert Coin (Level 0) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hey Howdy Hey

Greetings, all!

Although actually approved a few weeks back, its better to be late than never.

I am TinStarFox, AKA Christopher!

Born in that odd post-crash/pre-NES period of 1984, gaming has been a part of my life since the start!

My hometown is Elmira, NY...famous for being the place where Mark Twain summered/wrote many of his classic works.

I discovered Digital Press while looking for an active/respected message board outlet for my SNES/NES/Wii appreciations!

My username originated half a decade ago{in the now-closed SNES Central Forums}, plus I was a part of G4's message boards, too{both directly proceeding/after the TechTV merger..can't recall what my name was there}.

At one point in time, I owned many systems{Odyssey2, various VFD/LCD-based handhelds, Atari 2600, ColecoVision, Atari 5200, Sega Master System, Game Boy{regular/pocket}, Sega Nomad, orig. PlayStation, N64, Sega Saturn, PS2, GameCube}: but only 4 have connected with me enough to stay the course/build libraries from.

They're the NES, the SNES, the Genesis{including 32X and Sega CD}, and the Wii!

I'm also a member of various retro gaming-related forums-
    Sega-16{Insector_X_Perts}
    VAPS/KLOV{BurgerTimePilot}
    &
    Retro Pizza Zone{Don'tSmokeCrayolas}

I've relocated some of the Sega-16 crew, plus I welcome reconnecting with those familiar faces from VAPS/RPZ, too!

In "real life", I split time between being a History Major{U.S./U.K./Asia mostly} and Gender Studies Minor, plus I run a small eBay business[focused upon items from the 80s-today].

I look forward to chatting with you all, and thanks for letting me become a part of this deep community!
    Last edited by TinStarFox; 04-25-2017 at 10:34 AM.