hello hello!
    noah be my name and i come from a small town in illinois called chicago
    my 5 favorite games are
    1. Metal Gear Solid
    2. Zelda Ocarina of Time
    3. Perfect Dark
    4. Starcraft
    5. Final Fantasy 1

uhhh dont really have much of a collection yet but im workin on it!
    im tryin to build up a sega collection ive already got a dreamcast and a few games for that

p.s. i play final fantasy XI my char is Ketil on fenrir server drop me a /tell!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    squidlike

Hello, my name is Jeremy, also known as Stressboy. I am 27 and currently work as a contractor for the government. I live in Vancouver, WA.

I currently collect for any system I can, although I am really just starting out. My older consoles are Atari 2600, ColecoVision with ADAM module, and an SNES. The SNES is the same one I got for $200 new back in 1991. I also have an N64, Playstation, Dreamcast(not working), PS2, Gamecube, and XBox.

My favorite games have to be some of the older Final Fantasy games(including 7), the Metroid series, Kid Icarus, Ico, A Link to the Past, Strider, Secret of Mana.. to name a few. I have a hard time trying to figure out which game I would consider a favorite, since a lot of games I like for different reasons.

My first gaming experiences have to be playing on my friends Atari 2600 when I was a kid, and also sitting down and doing the trench run in the old Star Wars arcade game. Also, Pac Man was my life when I was about 5 - 6years old. My first console was a Coleco Vision with the Atari 2600 adapter.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi everybody! My name's Psycho Mantis. I like collecting lynx ann Saturn games.
    Some of my favorite games are: Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2,
    Gitaroo Man, Disgaea, Grandia 2, and Earthbound.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, i'm berty! I mostly hang out at the segaxtreme message boards... mostly (aliens). Anyway, i collect a lot of Japanese saturn stuff and i love games made by treasure, especially alien soldier, guardian heroes, radiant silvergun and ikaruga.

I am a Ph.D student (no really) at griffith university australia and i am working on my own video game.

Fav Games,

Panzeer Dragoon Saga
    Tetris
    Advance Wars
    (Treasure games above)
    Guwange
    Master of Orion
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Resident Evil Remake
    Silent Hill 2

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've been on the forums for a little while and realized I never introduced myself.

My board name is grimbal but my birthname is Heath. I was introduced to Digital Press by icbrkr who is a close friend of mine. I did some heavy collecting in the late 90's but after my first child was born I drifted away from the scene and sold A LOT of stuff off. Well the bug has bit me again and now I'm back into it full steam.

I collect pretty much anything gaming related. My current systems are an Atari 5200, NES, SMS, Sega CDX, 32x, SNES, PS1, PS2 and GBA SP. I also have 3 arcade cabs .

See you on the boards.
    We saved some guy's life. Killed some vicious murdering lichs and blew up something big. I'd call that a pretty good night.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My name is Lee. I'm a 26 year old computer geek, married, and living in Washington DC. I used to collect systems and games, but I ended up selling most everything and getting out of gaming for a while. I started getting back into SNES stuff via emulation at first, but then I wanted to go back and get the actual games. I liked emulation, but found that the controls were just a little off in timing - and for some games, that really didn't work. So right now I'm beginning my collection again!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm Geoff. I'm 20. I live in New Orleans, LA. I work for The GameTrader (http://thegametrader.com), where we buy, sell, and trade games. I'm the head of the web department (don't complain about the site -- I didn't make it, working on a redesign). I'm an NES fan all the way. It's defintiely my favorite system. My favorite game is (as cliche as it may sound) Super Mario Bros. It's a game I can beat over and over and never grow tired of it.

As of now, I own these systems:
    NES (frontloader)
    NES (toploader)
    SNES
    N64 (black)
    N64 (translucent smoke black)
    GameBoy
    GameBoy Advance SP
    PS2
    XBOX
    GameCube

I'm the founder and webmaster at Eight-Four.com, a site dedicated to the modification of consoles, and no, not like mod-chips, but adding LEDs, painting - making what's old, new again.
    Frobba.com - Stuff No One Cares About

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I realized that I never said a formal hello, so here we go...

I'm 26 years old and currently searching for a position in higher education after putting in my time in the rat race of NYC. I live with my girlfriend in Somerset, NJ, right outside New Brunswick, home of Rutgers University, where I got my Bachelor's. I hope to settle near here someday. It is on the doorstep of everything the east coast can offer.

I primarily play action heavy games from the 8, 16 & 32 Bit eras. I love shmups (my current avatar is the Kanji for tate, or vertical). I hate sports games (made a coaster set out of crappy PSX sports games). My personal take on the game industry is that it is in a downhill slide from artistic expression to stagnation for the purposes of mass consumption and greed. Gaming is starting to look like present day Hollywood. Loads of crap with hidden gems hidden throughout.

I have always been meticulous about my stuff, going back to my first console, the Sega Master System. (I did not have a VCS, but my best friend did and that is where I got hooked on playing. We also played a great deal of Sierra adventures on his Tandy 1000, and later P60!) I have generally supported the underdog, being an early adopter of both the TurboGrafx 16 and the Sega Saturn.

Collecting was inevitable with that kind of philosophy. I started in earnest in 1997, in the ashes of a massive sell-off the year before where I dumped a good 80% of my collection before leaving for college. Since then, my collection has blossomed into a modest 700+ games for all systems from the VCS to the XBox, with a total of only 3 sports games (Virtua Tennis & 2k2 for the DC, and Neo Turf Masters for the NGPC. Quality, not necessarily quantity.

My collection is a hands-on affair. Games are useless if they aren't played. They betray their purpose when kept sealed. The only sealed items I have are doubles.

That's me in a nutshell. I should have been born Japanese.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've been lurking here for a long time, and will have trouble following all the action since this if the 5th forum I am a member.

I'm a Neo Geo fan, I own a MVS 2 Slot. I collect mainly NES, got the moajority of next gen consoles (i jsut buy games for these system, I don'T collect for them ).

Anyway that's it, I'm pretty boring

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, I'm Gino, currently reside in Buffalo, NY. I've Been coming to this site for a while and just decided to sign up finally. My fav. genres are action and rpg's. For action, some games I enjoy are: devil may cry, berserk, chaos legion, gunstar heroes, contra, castlevania, sonic, megaman, and otogi to name a few. As for rpg's I like: shadow hearts 1-2, valkyrie profile, grandia 1-2, lunar 1-2, phantasy star 1-4, and shining force 0-2 (0 being shining in darkness ). My systems that I have and collect for are: nes, genesis, snes, n64, psone, ps2, dreamcast, saturn, xbox, gamecube, gba sp, and pc.

I currently work at gamestop. I remember when I was real young, my brother gave me his comics (around 35), so for a couple years I started collecting them. Then when we got the nes with smb, I was instantly hooked . Then after that, I just kept on gaming (with vid games as my main hobby). I also remember the time I gave my nes and genesis to my older sister to have (I had around 50 games for each system). To this day I sometimes wish I still had the games to play(the ones I haven't recollected yet), but I have already re-collected most of them and can find the rest in due time, and its good to know that I can introduce my sister to the wonders of gaming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haven't posted here yet. Its not like anyone will read this anyways . I'm 18 years old, from Illionis, and collect for just about every system from NES onwards. As my name says, I love promotional materal, especially items send to stores just for display. I have a huge collection of video game displays, promotional posters, and lots of other goodies there were never for sale to consumers. Well thats about it!

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi I'm Chronodriftersx as seen to the left. I like NES RPGS and finding rare Nintendo stuff. Here as seen as my game that is on ebay right now. SNES prototype, an Unreleased game here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8137083558

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43347

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm Joshua from Ville Platte, Louisiana. 23 years old. Not a huge collector, but I try to get what I want here and there as I can. Not working right now. I don't have a favorite system, but it is close between the Saturn, PS1, and SNES. First games I played were on C-64 and it was Pitfall 2, thus my everlasting love for that game and system. Right now I'm working on getting into school for business management after my last failed attempt at higher ed. The only rare game I own that is worth bragging about is Dracula X for PC=Engine. I paid $50 for it back in the day. And I am not selling! It's my sole torphey so to speak.
    I've been following digital press off-and-on for quite some time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Gang,

I'v been here long enuff, so i guess it's time i introduced myself (My name is Mike), I'm from the UK (Northwest) and Collect for the US SNES.. ( My collection nearing completion / website due very, very soon Oct O4')

I'm bascially a Hardcore US snes collector, everything and anything snes related, snes promotional stuff, store display items etc etc this all goes on top of my Snes collection of games and consoles. I won't go on and bore you to death!.. my Website will paint a better picture..

As well as being a snes collector i'm a gamer too, Gamcube, PS2, XBox... i play it all (When i have the time!)

..XS

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I'm Valerie Rayne, I'm 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I don't work yet cause I'm still in school learning to become a cook. Some of my interests R Gaming and trying to cheat on systems, what ever system that may be, I enjoy playing Games but collecting them (just the ROMz, as a 17 year old I don't have the money to get me the real stuff) is my main purpose. I'm working on a site that I want to become the History of Gaming so if U got bits and pieces of info, especially about the big '83 crash, please send me some of it. Other than that, I'm just a happy teenage girl that has a Heart for older Gaming systems, especially the NES and Megadrive/Genesis systems.

Here's a list of the systems I own, most of them donated to me by my brother.

Atari 2600.
    Nintendo Entertainment System.
    Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
    Nintendo64 (bought it myself).
    Nintendo Gamecube (bought this one aswell).
    Nintendo Gameboy.
    Nintendo Gameboy Color.
    Nintendo Gameboy Advanced (and also this one I bought my self).
    Sega Master System.
    Sega Megadrive (that's Genesis in the USA but I think U already know that).
    Sega Game Gear.
    Commodore64 (I can't play Games on this one anymore, that red N64 expansion pack kinda cartridge in the back of the keyboard died).
    Sony Playstation.
    Im thinking about getting me one of those X-Boxes, just to be able to play Fable and Kameo....

What do I do on a daily basis??

I go to school and after that I do my homework, play some Games or watch some Anime (NOIR serie rules) or have a look on the internet, once I've done my thing I go to bed, that's pretty much about it, íf U got something to ask U can always find me here, and if it's really urgent add agesoflove@hotmail.com to Ur MSN Messenger, U sure can always find me there.

This was it, I'm gonna try and find me some more rare Emulated stuff, I hope I will have a good time here on the forum and I'll see U guys next time....
    What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse....

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What's up everyone? I'm new here. First of all, I made a post about the freeipod.com thing and I want to apologize to y'all if I came off as a spammer. It's just, I really did want to tell ppl about it. I know it's a pyramid scheme type deal, but oh well, a $7 IPOD would be worth it. Anyway, I'm here to introduce myself.

My name is Tony Comeaux. I am from Groves, TX, located in Southeast Texas. I have been into gaming for a long time, maybe not as much as others, but as soon as I was old enough to develop speech and motor skills, I was playin every kind of game I could. My first system was the Atari 2600. Then i moved on from there: NES, GENESIS, and so on. Here's what I have and have been into as far as games go:

System /Game #
    Atari /55-60
    NES /about 50
    SNES /about 20
    Genesis /15-20
    Gameboy (from creation to GBA) /over 100
    Playstation /45-50
    N64 /about 30
    Dreamcast /about 20 (I love Power Stone!)
    Playstation 2 (my favorite) /about 50
    Gamecube /10-15 (Kind of lacking in this department)
    Xbox /less than 10 (same here, but if you have
    Halo, what else matters?)
    PC /about 30

Well, I guess that's about it. I know those numbers aren't as high as a lot of others. Insufficient funds can be a pain in the ass. Oh, and before I go, DigitalSpace, I completely agree with you: Eliza Dushku is a total babe. Later guys.
    You were killed by the guardians.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh, by the way, I go by Dante.

Thanks
    You were killed by the guardians.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi guys,

my names Vlad
    im from nYc.

i knew of this site for a bit, but i never registered on the forum.

i collect NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, 32x, Odyssey 2, GC and im trying to get all the US PS RPGs.

im 19, and go to college studying Civil Engineering.

i also work as a PC repairperson guy.
    yeah.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    The state of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lets do this again!

Name: Mike Maynard
    Location: THE INTERNET... A direct subsidiary of Rhode Island.
    Favorite Games: Gradius 3. Axelay. Tony Hawk's Underground. Ikaruga.
    Favorite Genre: Shoot em ups right now are most fun, however, I do play some sports and music games. It depends upon my mood.
    Collecting: I dont collect much, and what I do collect is usually from prizes or gifts. Once I get a real job I can start working on a bigger, badder collection.
    Systems I own: Dreamcast currently is the only system I own, since I had to sell off most of my systems and games due to lack of money during the two summers.
    Systems I want: Atari 2600, Gamecube, N64, Nintendo, SNES, PS2.
    Currently looking for: Cheap PS2s and Gamecubes.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My name is Josh Frye, and I'm from Jackson, MI

I'm am mostly a console collector. I really only buy the games for each one that are good or highly recomended.

I'm 24 years old and have been collecting for about 5 years. My family had an Odyysey 2 when I was young and that is how I got into collecting. My family had a bunch of games and a couple Odyysey 2 systems, thats how all this got started. I wanted to experiece every console made. So far here is my list.

Atari 2600
    Atari 7800
    Atari Jaguar w/CD
    Odyysey 2
    Intelevision
    Nintendo
    Super Nintendo
    Nintendo 64
    Nintendo Gamecube
    Turbo Grafx 16 w/o CD
    3DO
    Sega Master System