What kind of gamer/collector are you? Do you throw down $50 minimum on a new game? Do you laugh maniacly at anyone without a Neo-Geo AES gold system?
Im the kind of person who is undeniably cheap, but not because I have to be,but because Ebay and the "wild" taught me ...stuff.And Im unbelievably lucky sometmes Ive scored an arcade machine with two Jamma Boards for $25 at a yard sale; $2 for a bunch uncommon games + Intellivision 2
A Top-Loader-$20 at my favorite thrift. I know this insnt a super good price but, I feel good about the price for Ebay: Vectrex for $75 shipped because to dude thought it was broken, the brightness was up too high and just had to be turned down( all the vectrexors here know what I mean)

Scored a Master System on the big E for $4,and found a working, oval button Saturn for $1+ tons of accessories.
I wont even go into all the steals Ive assossiated with Genesis, and N64 consoles, i just have too many of them...

I wish I could spend tons on games and systems ( vectrex Polar Rescue...droool)but I guess Ill just coast along waiting for my next noteworthy score..