Hi all,

I'm looking to see if there is any interest in my import poster collection before I put it on the 'Bay. I got all of these posters from Japan myself when I was there. Most of them are promos from stores, but one or two are from magazines. There are 94 posters in total. They are in great shape, but they have been across an ocean or two, so some have some minor ruffling on an edge or corner. There are no rips or tears in them, and they are all original. Please ask any questions if you have any.

You can see the collection here:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/intell...gene/my_photos

There are posters from Grandia II, Phantasy Star Online, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid, Onimusha, DDR, Sonic, Super Monkey Ball, Rez, Crazy Taxi, Mario Kart, Maken Shao, Culdcept II, Eldorado Gate, Tactics Ogre, etc. Some of them are for games that never came here and others are Japanese posters of US games, such as Halo and Soul Reaver.

Anyway, take a look.. if interested, please PM me. I'm hoping that I can portion this off in major lots as opposed to single sales. I'll have to figure out some shipping options, so don't expect this stuff to be shipped out overnight. Thanks!