Thread: What was this guy thinking???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default What was this guy thinking???

Scroll down past everything that is listed and start reading the section right after metroid grey version complete. Says he hates to part with this collection but needs the money. Wouldn't he kick himself in the Ass if he knew what he just did! x_x

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...170642155&rd=1

Great Puma (Level 12) captain nintendo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What are you talking about ? Including his cell phone number ?
    If thats what your talking about then I agree. I would never do that.

Thats all I saw wrong , but then again it is early.

"until all are one" - Optimus Prime
    Link to collection:
    http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/...der=Collection

R.I.P. Michael "Nepenthean" Collins
    You will not be forgotten.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No. Actually I missed that part. I guess I was still spinning from the fact that he did this...

I included an example below of what each game contains. I took out everything in Snake Rattle N Roll and took detailed pics of the contents. Most of the complete games I personally took out of the factory seals that were still on them. The bags they are in now protect them from any outside dirt that may get in them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

Most of the complete games I personally took out of the factory seals that were still on them. The bags they are in now protect them from any outside dirt that may get in them.
    Don't get too upset. Chances are its just BS. I think some sellers put that in the auction just so people searching for "factory sealed" will come across the auction. Its amazing how many new sealed items were just opened "just to test" I just don't believe its always true.

Adam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Most of the complete games I personally took out of the factory seals that were still on them. The bags they are in now protect them from any outside dirt that may get in them.
    I think what the seller means is that he was the original owner, not that he specifically unsealed the games just to take pictures.

This is a good selling point. When I am looking for a game for my collection, I always prefer auctions which are from the seller's "personal collection" or they are the original owner. I don't want to take a chance the game was a pre-owned, a previous rental, or even a little brother's.

Great Puma (Level 12) captain nintendo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a doxen or so nes games with factory seal on them , but they are open at the top. Maybe thats what he meant ? But then again he could just be looking for that OMG its just been opened type of collector to step in and bid a ton. :/

"until all are one" - Optimus Prime
    Link to collection:
    http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/...der=Collection

R.I.P. Michael "Nepenthean" Collins
    You will not be forgotten.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zing
    This is a good selling point. When I am looking for a game for my collection, I always prefer auctions which are from the seller's "personal collection" or they are the original owner. I don't want to take a chance the game was a pre-owned, a previous rental, or even a little brother's.
    These are rentals. Continue reading the fine print in his description. That line about him opening the games or unsealing them is a flat out lie. These are likely all bought from the same old rental store and the boxes were just stored in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by EBAY SELLER
    On most of the games on the back, there is an 8-digit number scratched below the word nintendo. It is very small and hardly noticable. On some it is scratched on the side.
    Completed 60+ trades here on digital press.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 8bitnes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zing
    These are rentals. Continue reading the fine print in his description. That line about him opening the games or unsealing them is a flat out lie. These are likely all bought from the same old rental store and the boxes were just stored in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by EBAY SELLER
    On most of the games on the back, there is an 8-digit number scratched below the word nintendo. It is very small and hardly noticable. On some it is scratched on the side.
    yeah if he has sealed nes games and knows their value there is no way he would be stupid enough to open them, even if he wanted to check them and make sure they were original i doubt the person that buys them would open them to check...

Visit my YouTube page: Pete's Game Room