I was just playing good ol' D2 for my DC and was kind of shocked when just a little ways into the second disk there was a pair of exposed breasts. Normally today i wouldn't have thought anything off it, but i didn't realize we had nudity in mainstream console games back then. I'm kind of curious to know when the console makers started letting people have this kind of freedom with their games. I mean violence has been growing in video games since the early 90s and i know nudity hasn't been anything big on the PC since the dawn of time, but i always use to think that consoles, at least in North America, "protected" (and i use the word as sarcastically as possible) people from things like nudity. Don't get me wrong, i'm glad we have the freedom to include it in games today simply from an artistic or gameplay stand point (picture Playboy: The Mansion with no nudity. I mean that's just morally wrong) but i'd really like to know when it started.

So does anyone know of any other console games that included Nudity prior to the current generation? Any idea which was first? Oh and i'm thinking mainstream titles not pirates. Perferably from the North american region since the the most oppresive when it comes to that kind of content.

Thanks