Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lots o' stuff--2600, NES, CD-I, 80s style computers, more!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Lots o' stuff--2600, NES, CD-I, 80s style computers, more!

Heya kids, I got kicked out of my gameroom/office ‘cuz my wife wanted one of those baby things. So I’m selling off some of my extra stuff so the rest can fit into storage. Hopefully you’ll find something that tickles yer fancy.

First things first, I can be a little bit long winded when typing. So rather than having you suffer through a long meandering introduction, I’ll get right to the good stuff.

I’ll include a second post after this one that will contain all the boring info such as feedback and references, shipping, trade possibilities, picture info, etc. Please check it out, because it will probably answer any questions you may have. But for now, on to the good stuff!

ATARI 2600

PRICE: $55.00 + shipping
    SALES STATUS: SOLD!
    INCLUDES:

1 2600 4 switch, woodgrain
    2 joysticks
    1 pair of paddles
    1 Touch video Pad (with Star Raiders overlay)
    1 TV switchbox and adaptor
    1 power supply
    40 games

--3D tic tac toe
    -Asteroids
    -Atlantis
    -Basketball
    -Berzerk
    -Breakaway IV
    -Centipede
    -Combat
    -Defender
    -Demon Attack
    -Demons to Diamonds
    -Donkey Kong
    -Enduro
    -flag capture
    -football
    -Frogger
    -golf
    -Galaxian
    -Grand Prix
    -Joust
    -Kaboom!
    -Kangaroo
    -Laserblast
    -maze craze
    -Missile Command
    -Ms. Pac-Man
    -night driver
    -Pac-Man
    -Pitfall!
    -Pong Sports
    -RealSports Volleyball
    -Skiing
    -sky diver
    -space invaders
    -Star Raiders
    -Star Voyager
    -Street Racer
    -surround
    -Swordquest: Earthworld
    -Video Olympics

DESCRIPTION:
    Would you like to buy my woodie? Er, woodgrain 4-switch 2600 that is. I’ve had this one boxed and ready to sell since August.  Better late then never, eh? It comes with all the hookups, 2 joysticks, a pair of paddles, a touchpad, and 40 games. Everything has been tested and works and it’s all in nice condition.

ATARI 2600

PRICE: $35.00 + shipping
    INCLUDES:

1 2600 Darth Vader system
    2 joysticks
    1 power supply
    18 Games

-Armor Ambush
    -Asteroids
    -Berzerk
    -Defender
    -Demon Attack
    -Donkey Kong
    -Fishing Derby
    -Freeway
    -Frogger
    -Laser Blast
    -maze craze
    -missle command
    -Ms. Pac-Man
    -Pac-Man
    -Pitfall!
    -Real Sports Volleball
    -Space Invaders
    -Tennis

DESCRIPTION:
    This is a tested and working black Atari 2600. It comes with all the hookups, 2 joysticks, and 18 games. It is in nice cosmetic condition. The games range from very pretty condition to typical Atari cart wear and tear. All of have been tested (except Frogger—I found and added that game after having tested the others) and work.

Misc Atari 2600 Games

-Bowling
    -Breakaway IV
    -Championship Soccer
    -combat
    -Entombed
    -Journey Escape
    -Smurf-Rescue in Gargamels' Castle
    Space War
    -03 star ship
    -Turmoil
    -Turmoil
    -Wizard of Wor

I would rather trade these than sell ‘em, but as the point of this is to make a little of the money back for the Mrs. and her new baby project, I’ll take cash offers as well.

Busted Atari Games

PRICE: Free to anyone who buys something
    ITEMS:

-Video Poker
    -Donkey Kong
    -Combat

DESCRIPTION:
    Shrugs. Maybe one of you want these (for the case, or for dissecting, or resurrecting) maybe not, but I thought I’d offer them anyway. Poker and Donkey Kong definitely don’t work. Combat is only untested, but its label is in pretty nasty shape. Let me know if you want ‘em.

Big mess of Atari 2600 joysticks, sports paddles, and driving paddles.
    PRICE: $1 each. There will be a shipping and handling fee if you’re not buying anything else.

DESCRIPTION:
    These are untested. Consider them to be probably be working but perhaps in need of a little TLC.

??? Light gun with 9-pin (Atari, genesis, etc.) connector.

PRICE: $3.00 + shipping or $0.50 if you already bought something.
    INCLUDES: gun

DESCRIPTION:
    I don’t know what this was made for, but it’s yours if you want it. It’s a light gun made to look like a small handgun. It’s made of silver plastic with a brown handle. On the left side there looks likek there are three leds. The cord comes from the butt of the gun and ends with a 9-pin connector. This I don’t know what it’s for, it is obviously untested.

ATARI 5200
    PRICE: $30.00 + shipping
    SALES STATUS: Pending
    INCLUDES:

1 5200 system
    2 controllers
    1 RF connector
    1 power adaptor
    5 Games

-Pac-Man
    -Space Invaders
    -Kangaroo
    -Super Breakout
    -Centipede

DESCRIPTION:
    This is a 4-port Atari 5200 and yes indeed, it comes with that bizarre RF conector that you need to hook the power up. The system is in pretty nice condition, but does have some scratches on it. Nothing major.

ATARI 400
    PRICE: $10.00 + shipping
    SALES STATUS: Available
    INCLUDES:

1 Atari 400
    1 power supply

DESCRIPTION:

Now that I've taken some pictures and looked at it a little more closely, this computer has seen better days. It's got multiple smudges on it, is missing a foot, and its RF cord has a section wrapped in electrical tape.

That being said, it is not in totally awful—If I told you it was in good shape, you’d be disappointed, if I told you it was in bad shape you’d be very pleasantly surprised. If you’re interested, I’ll send you pics and you can decide its condition for yourself. The internal speaker is also loose and rattling around, so you’ll need to glue that down. It has been tested without a game and powered up fine and successfully sent a video signal to the TV. The TV screen was just a black screen. I don’t know if that’s normal because there was no cart inserted or if it should to go a boot up screen. You kids who know your Atari computers would know better than I.

I have since been told that this is normal and nothing should happen unless a cart is inserted. For anyone interested, I will dig up a cart and test it propperly before selling it.

CD-I GAMES and STUFF (lots of demo stuff!)

PRICE: $25.00 + shipping
    INCLUDES:

1 Roller-Contoller (a big, colorful, roller ball controller aimed at kids)

11 Games (5 demos)
    -Caesars World of Gambling
    -Dimo's Quest (demo)
    -Internation Tennis
    -Kether
    -Mad Dog McCree (demo)
    -Palm Springs Open (demo)
    -Surf City
    -Tell Me Why I (demo--actually, I don't know if this is a game or not)
    -Thunder in Paradise (with Hulk Hogan!!!)
    -Video Speedway
    -Zombie Dinos (demo)

4 Interactive CDs
    -Astrology
    -Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space
    -Compton's Interactive Encyclopdia
    -Titanic (demo)

6 Kids CDs
    -Berenstain Bears On Their Own
    -Cartoon Carnival (Hanna-Barbera!)
    -Little Monster at School
    -Sesame Street-Numbers (demo)
    -Wacky World of Miniature Golf (perhaps this is actually a game? It does feature the wacky talents of Eugene Levy!)
    -Wacky World of Miniature Golf(nope, that's not a misprint! this game is so awesome you get it twice! This copy is still shrinkwrapped.)

3 more Kids CD in nice, tall, plastic cases
    -How the Camel Got His Hump
    -Sandy's Circus Adventure
    -A Visit to Sesame Street Letters

5 exciting Hollywood blockbusters for you movie library
    -Clear and Present Danger
    -The Firm
    -Star Trek VI
    -Top gun
    -White Christmas

DESCRIPTION
    Come on now, I know there are some CD-I lovers in the house. Hello? Anybody? Why do I suddenly feel alone?

Should one of you stumble upon the thread, here’s the deal with this lot. Most of this is untested, including the Roller-Controller. It is in nice cosmetic condition, tho, and I would imagine it works fine. Everything else is in sparkly condition.

DREAMCAST

PRICE: $12.00+shipping
    SALES STATUS: Avaliable
    INCLUDES:

1 Dreamcast system
    1 controller
    1 Memory card

DESCRIPTION
    All right, this Dreamcast DOES NOT have the modem or any of the hookups. However it has been tested and most definitely DOES work.

GAMEBOY ADVANCE GAMES

---Onimusha Tactics
    PRICE: $10 + shipping
    INCLUDES: CIB brand new, never opened
    DESCRIPTION:

Okay, somebody PLEASE buy this one. I just don’t have the slightest interest in it. I bought it for a fellow DP member in a trade deal that fell apart. In addition to the trade not happening, the receipt got thrown away too so I couldn’t return it. Boo-hoo. This is BRAND NEW and unopened.

---Guilty Gear X, import
    PRICE: $10 + shipping
    INCLUDES: CIB
    DESCRIPTION:

This is complete in box (as far as I know.) I’ve only played this twice and it looks like the fella who owned it before me only played it a couple of times as well. It’s in lovely shape and works smashingly. Again—this is the import version.

GENESIS the original

PRICE: $8.00+shipping
    INCLUDES:

1 Genesis system
    1 controller
    1 power supply
    1 RF connector

DESCRIPTION:
    Here it is! The system you clicked this link to find! The originalllllllll Genesissssssss!!!!! Yep, this hard to find baby is now available for your hard earned dollars to purchase. It comes in stunning coal black with a powerful volume control built right into the system. Imagine that! This is the version that DOES NOT say High Performance Graphics along the top. Tested and works.

GENESIS 2

PRICE: $6.00+shipping
    INCLUDES:

1 Genesis 2 system
    2 controllers

DESCRIPTION:
    Wow! The even more rare younger brother of the Genesis 1!! If you don’t snatch this bad boy up now, you only have a 100% chance of every seeing it again. Don’t take that chance!

GENESIS 3

PRICE: $15.00+shipping
    INCLUDES:

1 Genesis 3 system
    1 controller
    1 RF hookup

DESCRIPTION:
    The Genesis trifecta is completed!! And man, is this one adorable. It’s the least useful of the three (no Sega-CD, no 32x) but it does make a nice collection piece. It does not come with a power suppy but it HAS been tested and DOES work. Enjoy.

1 set of Genny 1 hookups
    PRICE: $2 + shipping, $0.50 if you have already bought something

7 CIB INTELLIVISION GAMES

INCLUDES:

-Astrosmash
    -Lock N Chase
    -Major League Baseball
    -NFL Football
    -Skiing
    -Snafu
    -Space Armada

DESCRIPTION:
    All seven games come with their original box, instruction manuals, and controller overlays. The boxes are in pretty good shape and the overlays range from okay to real nice. None of the games have been tested.

NES ACTION SET IN ORIGINAL BOX

PRICE: $35.00+shipping+possibly a couple of extra bucks
    so I can buy a box to ship it in
    INCLUDES:

1 NES
    2 controllers
    1 grey zapper
    1 power supply
    1 rf connector
    1 Original box and packaging and documents

DESCRIPTION:
    Everything looks nice and pretty here, including the box. The box isn’t mint, but is in nice shape.

It looks like the documents (NES manual, Mario/Duck Hunt manual, poster, some other stuff) were never touched be the original owner (although I did take the poster out for a peak-sie.) Everything is fresh and wrinkle free.

The NES itself is immaculate. No scratches or smudges (that I saw.) If it matters to you, this is the NES with the matte finish.

The system and the two controllers have been tested and works. The zapper has not been tested.

Let me say this much though---there is a chance that this could be on its way to needing a new 72-pin connector. There’s a bigger chance that it does not. Lemme ‘splain. The only two games I had to test the system with were a copy of Excitebike and Tetris that I picked up at a thrift (these are not included, by the way.) When I popped in Excitebike, the Nes went to that dreaded blinking screen. Oh crap. I then popped in Tetris which loaded up but had vertical lines slashing down the picture. The color also faded in and out.

Since these were two nasty thrift games, I cleaned their contacts with Windex and happily, both games and NES worked perfect after that. This leads me to believe that the problem was dirty carts, not a bad connector. To be extra sure I opened up the NES to clean the connectors—you’ll be happy to know that everything looked brand new inside there. None the less—I want you to be aware of that outside possibility. Let’s face it though, that’s a possibility with any toaster, ain’t it?

ODYSSEY 2

SALES STATUS: Pending
    INCLUDES:

1 Odyssey 2 system (rf modded)
    2 Games

-Speedway!
    -Dynasty!

DESCRIPTION:
    You know, the more time I spend with these, the more they grow on me. True, I haven’t played a whole lot of games for it, but daggum if I don’t LOVE the way that joystick feels (okay, Romeos, slow down with the perverted comebacks :P) This was has had the fat, proprietary Magnavox RC adaptor removed and replaced with a standard one, so now it can use the same hookup as your Atari, or Intellivision, or what have ya. Everything is tested and working.

Misc Odyssey 2 games

PRICE: $2 + shipping each, $0.25 each if you have already bought something

- Speedway! 2 copies

PS2 DVD remote by Saitek

PRICE: $7 SHIPPED or $2 if you’ve already bought something else
    INCLUDES:

1 remote
    1 infrared sensor with controller

DESCRIPTION
    My first PS2 remote before I switched to the official Sony version (man, I hate the Sony remote—too many friggin buttons!) As of two years ago this one worked. It comes with the infrared sensor. Actually, that was the cool thing about this particular remote—the sensor has a controller port on it. A nice idea—why the heck didn’t Sony include that feature on their’s?

PS1 game--Test Drive 4
    PRICE: Pending . . .
    INCLUDES: just the CD.

SNES Super Scope Reciever
    PRICE: $2 + shipping, $0.50 if you have already bought something

Sega CD2 metal connector plate
    PRICE: $3 + shipping, $0.50 if you have already bought something

VIC-20 GAME
    Gorf

PRICE: $2 + shipping on its own, $0.50 if you already bought something else
    INCLUDES: just the cart
    DESCRIPTION: Untested

VZ 200

PRICE: $10.00+shipping
    INCLUDES:

1 VZ 200 computer
    1 16K RAM Memory Expansion Module (that’s some big RAM!)
    2 Tapes

-Introduction to Basic
    -Match Box

DESCRITPION:
    Sorry kids, I don’t know JACK about this other than that it is from a line of computers that was popular in Australia in the early 80s. I don’t have the foggiest idea what the right supply for this thing is. Because I don’t want to mess up the computer by plugging in an incorrect power supply, it is UNTESTED. Still, one of you odd ball computer lovers my have some fun with it. Give it a try, won’t ya?

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

CONTACTING ME
    Hmmm . . . I’m a little wishy washy on this one. I kind of like it when people post their requests directly in the thread—it’s a free bump and that way everybody knows what is going on (not to mention PM space is limited.) So make your initial contact right here in this thread, although I won’t ignore you if you PM me.

Afterwards, I’ll send you a PM and we can deal privately from there. Sound good?

PAYMENT
    My personal preference is for money order. I will accept personal checks, but that will delay shipping until the check clears (sorry ‘bout that!) Cash will only be accepted from DPers with a good trade/sell/buy history.

I recently set up a PayPal account, so if you want to go that route we can give it a try. It’s not my preference, but I aim to please. The reason it’s not my preference is because A—PayPal takes a chunk o’ my change (I’m not greedy, really!) and B—the one time I tried to use the buyer sez he never received the PayPal emails. Shrugs. I don’t know enough about it to know what went wrong, but it soured me. Seriously, tho, if you want PayPal just let me know.

FEEDBACK HISTORY
    I’ve been a lurker here at DP for about a year. I’m new to the selling scene, but I have sold a Colecovision to Mr. Jibbajaba and a Virtual Boy to Mr. Super Mario Fan. You can check out there comments here:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/view...hlight=wufners

If you need further convincing, I can provide you with my eBay feedback as well, but that’s all as a buyer.

SHIPPING & HANDLING ESTIMATES
    Sorry, I don’t have shipping estimates ready for anything. But once you’ve picked out what you want, I will box it all up and give you an estimate within 2 or 3 days.

I HATE shipping fees. It’s the main reason I rarely buy online. None the less, it’s a necessary evil—unless of course, you live around the Seattle area in which case we can arrange a pickup. I ship through FedEx ground. Believe it or not, they are about the cheapest and they don’t SUCK like UPS. I will only charge the actual shipping cost and (usually) no handling fee. The only time I will charge an extra fee is when I have to purchase a special box (such as for the NES Action Set.) This won’t be more than $1-$4 extra bucks.

SHIPPING OUT
    I will ship upon receipt of payment. However, special cases can be made for old timers with lots of feedback or a long history here at DP. I’ll work that out with you on an individual by individual basis. If this is the case, then will ship after receiving a PM confirming payment has been sent.

TRADES
    Welllllll . . . one of the reasons I’m selling this stuff is because money is about to get REAL tight (starting this month--*sigh*) However, even though in most cases I won’t be able to accept a trade, I’m always willing to listen and who knows? Maybe you’ll catch me in a moment of weakness. Interesting trades could be a good way to offset some of the cost—you never know, give it a try!

By the way, my trade interest lie in any system I don’t have or any pre-crash games.

PICTURES
    I don’t’ have any web space to post pics, but will gladly email them upon request.

CLOSING THOUGHTS
    Hmmm . . . naturally there are probably a ton of things I’m forgetting to mention that I won’t remember until after I’ve posted (that’s what edit buttons are for, right?) Feel free to ask me any questions or for any clarifications. My most likely times online in (PST) are 9 AM – 5:30 PM (at work) or 10 PM – 2 AM (can’t sleep.)

All right kids, have fun. And thanks for checkin’ in.

--jason

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The 5200 and the Odyssey 2 have already been spoken for. But as long as something is listed as "pending" feel free to give me your name just in case the original deal falls through (I'm not saying this one will, I'm just saying "in general")

--jason

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm interested in the CD-I stuff. Are all the CD's complete?

Also If I grab the CD-I stuff I'll take the PS2 remote as well.

Can you ship Media Mail?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am not interested in anything, but I must say you have done an incredible job organizing and preparing this list! I wish more FS/FT lists were like this, great job!

Visit my YouTube page: Pete's Game Room

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cmosfm

Can you ship Media Mail?
    To the best of knowledge, they are. The demos are just a CD with a white label and an empty jewel case. Everything else comes with a case and manual.

Since I've got the Kid's controller in there (it's pretty large), I can't send it media mail. I would imagine (and this is 100% guess work here) that shipping through FedEx would be $10-$15 on this, depending where you are. I'll get you a real quote by tomorrow evening if you're still interested.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PDorr3
    I am not interested in anything, but I must say you have done an incredible job organizing and preparing this list! I wish more FS/FT lists were like this, great job!
    ThanksI I tried to put some effort into it (I'm way more of a buyer than a seller, so I always appreciated stuff like that.) I started this list back in November but due to extreme procrastination it is just now hitting the net.

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wufners
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmosfm

Can you ship Media Mail?
    To the best of knowledge, they are. The demos are just a CD with a white label and an empty jewel case. Everything else comes with a case and manual.

Since I've got the Kid's controller in there (it's pretty large), I can't send it media mail. I would imagine (and this is 100% guess work here) that shipping through FedEx would be $10-$15 on this, depending where you are. I'll get you a real quote by tomorrow evening if you're still interested.
    Yeah, grab me a couple quotes, I'd like shipping as cheap as possible please. Preferably around 10 bucks.

Get me an actual quote, and put this on "Pending" because I want it.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

CD-I and PS2 remote changed to pending on behalf of Cmosfm.

Dreamcast changed to pending on behalf of Ghouls 'N Ghosts.

Thanks folks!

--jason

Strawberry (Level 2) Super Mario Fan's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would just like to let you all know, that wufners is a great seller. I bought a Virtual Boy from him and it went extremely well. Don't hesitate to buy from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My computer is mess up, sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My computer is mess up, sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll take this. My zip code is 97045. Let me know the total and I will pay ASAP.

Thanks, y-bot

VZ 200

PRICE: $10.00+shipping
    INCLUDES:

1 VZ 200 computer
    1 16K RAM Memory Expansion Module (that’s some big RAM!)
    2 Tapes

-Introduction to Basic
    -Match Box

DESCRITPION:
    Sorry kids, I don’t know JACK about this other than that it is from a line of computers that was popular in Australia in the early 80s. I don’t have the foggiest idea what the right supply for this thing is. Because I don’t want to mess up the computer by plugging in an incorrect power supply, it is UNTESTED. Still, one of you odd ball computer lovers my have some fun with it. Give it a try, won’t ya?

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Super Mario Fan--yer beautiful.

Super, Y-bot, look for that quote tomorrow evening.

VZ200 is now pending for the Y-Bot.

--jason

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Jibbajaba

I think I'll take the Atari 400. I'd like to know if the behavior you described is normal though.

Chris

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tip-top, Jibba, and good to see you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba
    I think I'll take the Atari 400. I'd like to know if the behavior you described is normal though.

Chris
    Yeah, I'd be curious to know too. Perhaps someone can chime up and fill us in.

Tell ya what, tho, if we don't hear from anyone by this weekend, I'll head into my storage closet and dig a cart out of it. (My Atari computer games are buried under a ton of crap, that's why I never got to test the 400 propperly.) That way you can know for sure.

While I am at it . . . (and I'm asking this everbody, not just Jibbajaba)

I notice that speakers are frequently glued down with a gummy black adhesive. Is there a reason for this? Is it more conductive to acoustics or something? If I were to glue a speaker back into place with elemers, or super glue, or a hot glue gun, would the glue dry too rigid and effect the sound waves?

If the answer is "no, any glue is fine" I'll go ahead and glue that speaker back into place. If the answer is "yes, you should use a speical adhesive" then I'll leave it as is.

The Atari 400 is now on hold for the esteemed Mr. Jibbajaba.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pm sent.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Genesis trifecta is now pending on behalf of Crazycarl.

Omnimusha Tactics is pending on behalf of Poofta!

Thanks!

--jason

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If the CD-I deal Falls through, I will buy this off you ASAP. Let me know!
    wugenius@gmail.com

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good morning, folks.

Here's an update for those of you waiting for your shipping quotes.

I spent last night packing up all of your orders. After work today, I will take all of the packages to the post office and weigh them. However I do work until 5:30 and don't get home until around 7ish (yeah, commuting's a bitch.)

What does this mean to you? It means that by the time I'm done figuring out who is the cheapest (my best luck has been through FedEx so far, but I'll double check) it will probably be around 9 PM Pacific Standard Time. So you crazy kids on the East Coast probably won't get your final total until tomorrow morning unless you stay up late, in which case you'll get it tonight.

And if anybody wants pictures, plese PM me your email address and I'll get those out tonight as well.

Thanks!

--jason