When I had an N64, I remember that this was the best fighting game there was for the system at the time. But that was when the N64 had just come out, and I sold mine shortly after, so I'm sure another fighting game beat it.

Anyhow, I just got it for the PS. Yes, I know that it's a really old game now. But I had forgotten just how cool it is, and I'm pretty impressed with it on the PS. Yes, I know that there are much better fighting games on the PS.

But other games aside, this is still pretty good for its time. It didn't get very good reviews, because everyone was expecting it to be a 3D Mortal Kombat, which is pretty much what it is, but it was released before MK4 came out.

So, I just wanted to say that in spite of what all the old reviews say about it, I still think that it's pretty cool. Most casual gamers seem to agree, but what about DP gamers? Do you think this is a decent 3D fighter, or does it suck?

Also, which version are you basing your opinions on, and why? I've played both the N64 version and the PS version now, but I've still never played it in the arcade. And judging both versions, I think that it's a pretty solid game.

I think the PS version is the most impressive one from a technical standpoint, because it looks and plays almost exactly the same as the N64 version. But I still think that both versions are great games for their respective systems.