you may have read my post moaning about not recieving stuff from the US. and one person in partuicular going by the ebay name DONKEYKONG75, sounds like a gamer/collector (usualy sensible) sells 10 ODYSSEY2 games which I win hurahh in this auction
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

So I get an invoice stating
donkeykong75 ( 80 )

Item Title Qty. Price Subtotal
Lot of 10 Odyssey2 video Games sealed Vintage 1978 1979 (8171470341) 1 US $10.00 US $10.00

Postage and packing via Standard Int'l Flat Rate Postage: US $14.00
Postal insurance: (not offered) --
Seller discounts (-) or charges (+): Add

Seller Total:
( ) US $ 24.00

and promptly sent paypal payment of $24 as requested $10 item and $14 for international postage..

a few weeks go by, no sign of stuff, mail her to check all got posted ok (it says flat rate post so I dont know if air or surface) no reply, another week goes by and the seller becomes a "NARU" with ebay so I get a bit more concerned. I mail again but its coming up to the thirty day claim back on "not recieved goods" with paypal so after a couple more days with no reply, I think bugger it and file a dispute. just to be on the safe side before the time runs out. that way if the seller replies we can still sort it out and I can cancel the dispute..

the seller takes offence at this and does a refund(pending) mustnt have any money in the account. with this note

Note from Seller:
Don't bid on an item if you can't afford to pay for shipping .I will report
you to ebay .Thank you .Good day .
WTF..
1. clearly I paid postage at thier pricing $14
2. obviously they still have not sent it and its been 1 month
3. she never made any claim that the price she listed as post cost was inssuficient
4....REPORT ME TO EBAY... dificult for a friggin NARU to do !!!

is it me ?