Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WAHAT AN ABSOLUTE EBAY MORON !!!

Banana (Level 7)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow man, I hope that something like that never happens to be on Ebay.

I also think that $45 is WAY too much for shipping. I shipped out 2 games from my house (NY) to the Netherlands. It cost me $10, but I shipped it Air Mail. I could have shipped it a slower way, and it would have only cost $4. So I think if she shipped it the slowest way possible, it would have only cost around $15 or so.

Alex (Level 15)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SoulBlazer07

It's probaly worthless, but did you take the money to pay by PayPal out of your account or by a credit card? At least if you used a credit card you an call them and get some recourse.....not much you can do if you used a bank account, since they probaly drained their account.
    "Four o'clock and all is well.....wish I was in bed, Sir."
    -- Guard in the Imperial City, Oblivion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It sounds like the seller hadn't sent the games, but one thing to consider, and i say this from experience. Is that i have sometimes had to wait up to 6 weeks for packages to arrive, this depends on a few things, how it was sent, Surface or Airmail? well thats what i thought!.

In the past i've had Airmail packages still take 4 or 5 weeks to get to me.. the only really quick way is EMS which is 3 to 5 days with USPS.

Don't use UPS there not very good, they get you your package on time, but i'v had a few nasty surprises, with there import taxes..

Also $24 isn't the end of the world..

Also another helpful tip, when i have bought stuff from Canadian ebayers i get it in less than a week, its always very quick.. and i mean the Postal service.

..Mike

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This long post is the main reason I am not going to ship overseas and canada anymore. Its like some big deal that the buyer is getting a steal on items and then to add insult they are glad to rip the seller on shipping and are like HA. If the shipping rate is to good to be true why would a seller take all the time to list something and loose money and then loose money again on shipping.
    However the lack of emails from the seller sucks. But sometimes a new seller needs a little help themself. Its like you set yourself up for all the problems by not waiting for a little communication.
    If you are ever in St louis stop by my store Trade-N-Games. I have a huge selection of vintage games along with the new systems. Or shop online now www.tradengames.com
    Jason

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

u spelled what wrong
    <a href="http://www.stormpay.com/?2337228">
    </a>