Okay, this is vague and a long shot, but I'm hoping someone can recall this game. I tried checking KLOV but with so little to go on it was impossible.

I remember playing it at the Dave and Busters in Atlanta....I'm not even sure of the exact year, I want to say the late 90's. It was a tank simulator. A LARGE machine, as I recalled. You sat down in this huge seat that looked it came from a actuall tank, and the front of the game had tank like settings and displays as well. You looked on a HUGE gaming screen also. Anyway, the missions involved driving the tank on the grond from a first person POV shooting everything up. The main stick, if I recall correctly, was located on your side and not directly in front of you -- it may have had gas and break pedals as well. You could fire the main gun as well as cannons and missles.

I know it's not much, but can anyone help? I only ever saw it and played it that one time. It was one player only. I'm sure a large machine like that must have been expensive.