So I spend 40 dollars total and spend 4 hours to put together a good Nintendo NES bundle.The system sells on ebay for 19.00,I lost money.One week later,the person emails me back saying he feels ripped off.I seriously spent 4 hours on my bedroom floor with a bottle of alcohol and qtips for this.

I get an email:

Dear nintendocholo,

Hello,
I received the Nintendo today. I have a few concerns. 1st, you state that it comes with everything to work on a TV. RCA cable are not what this system needs to work. I had to go out and buy an RF adapter. 2nd, If this is a new 72 pin connector, why can I only get 1 game to work? 3rd, only 1 game works, you said you tested these games. I have messed with them all for some time now.I know that you sold this "as is" but it should be "as is" stated in your auction at least. I had to buy an extra cable, and I doubt if it has a new 72 pin connector. If you had said, games may not work, You will need to nuy an RF cable, as is. Then I would understand. I have over 400 positive transactions on ebay and feel like I have been ripped off on this one. I would like a refund. I will pay to have the system shipped back to you. Email me ASAP.

My response was like:

Ok,you bought this for 30 plus shipping.First of all,my bundles normally sold for 40-50 dollars USD without shipping.After the total amlount you paid,I lost 20 dollars after buying games and the adaptor,not counting the work I put into the bundle.Do you even know how to clean games with qtips and alcohol?Saying you feel you were ripped off and what not,I would hope you at least know NES maintenance.I cleaned them and got them all to work and feel insulted by you stating I merely said I tested them and being accused of ripping you off.If getting your 30 dollars back is so dreadfully important,I'll gladly pay you a refund.You paid alot less than what the bundle was worth.I will paypal you back the money when my bundle arrives provided it has everything I sold it with.

Then he said:

First, its an auction, I don't care what they "normally" sell for, put a reserve on it if you are worried about it. 2nd, what adaptor?? you provided RCA cables. If you are the NES expert, why would you send RCA cables? 3rd, I am your CUSTOMER. I PAID you in a timely matter. I upheld my end of the deal. Yet you feel that you should insult me? I merely stated that I felt ripped off. By the time I send this back, shipping will eat all of the money I spent. I am going to keep the game system and count it as a lesson learned. With all that said, I will not post any feedback for you, neither + or -. Please do the same. Email me to let me know that we have an agreement.