InsaneDavid is back with yet another power supply question (the X'Eye is running fine now if anyone is wondering). I spent the past weekend going from yard sale to yard sale on my mini sportbike as I do most every weekend and I came across what I believe is a Famicom clone sans its AC adapter. It had both the controllers and they only wanted $2 for it so I figured why not.

It's made to look like a first generation PlayStation, even has a faux PlayStation logo. It's called a "Prima Game Player" and appears to be one of the "50,000 in 1" and so on bootleg gaming systems that seem to be popping up everywhere within the past couple years.

Beneath the disc lid it has what looks to me like a Famicom cartridge port. Upon opening it up there is a pirate multicart hardwired to the backside of the cartridge port...

The controllers are like a PlayStation / Saturn hybrid and have the standard Atari 2600 / Sega Genesis plugs...

Now I know it's not a rare find or anything but at the least I'd like to power it on and check it out, if just to fulfilll my own gamer curiosity. Internally everything looks okay (although there were a lot of dead bugs to clean out) but as I stated at the top of this post, I don't have the power adapter.

I checked around online in hopes of finding someone that had one of these so they could give me the information off the back of the adapter so I'd have some idea of what the unit needs to run. However I only found one other person that posted about one (not here) and their e-mail link was invalid.

I leave this in the hands of DP, if anyone out there has one they'll probably be here. Any additional information would be great and if someone could tell me the power rating for this system that would be even better!

...really now, no one else out there has one of these?