Well, I bought a DS at release. I must say its an incredible piece of hardware. It works perfectly with Mario64 DS and the mini-games are great. Its also the best way to play GBA games IMO, (I hate the SPs form factor).

Now, all this power and so far every other game has been lame. There is nothing to buy and the PSP is already rolling. I know Mario Kart and the new Castlevania are comming out soon, but I think the Castlevania will be out a YEAR after the DS release date. So my question is, when are they going to make use of such a great platform? And are the rumors of PDA software true? What can I do and what should I look forward to in the future? I've seen the release lists for the rest of the year and I'm not completly impressed. If Goldeneye: Rogue Agent is going to be a GCN port its going to suck hardcore too, grrrrr.

So far what I see is a great piece of hardware that had almost zero hype/advertising to begin with and seemingly little development support. Is it the Dreamcast all over again? Atleast I have a first class GBA game player.
(Sony fanboys need not reply )