Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Quote Originally Posted by Slipdeath
    Is there an age limit? And don't you have to be in the entertainment business?
    We've been going as media since 1991.

We also exhibited at E3 last year, if you recall "The History of Videogames" display was our team:
    http://www.digitpress.com/images/cge_at_e3

ServBot (Level 11) Iron Draggon's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Microsoft - When are Rallisport Challenge 2 & Crimson Skies 2 coming out for the PC, and if they have no plans to port these over to the PC, why not? Rallisport Challenge is still the best rally racing game ever released for the PC in the US, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the sequel on the PC! And as for Crimson Skies 2, why was it released on XBOX before the PC, when the original game was a PC game? It should've come out for the PC first, or at least at the same time as XBOX! So ask them if they're just gonna keep neglecting us PC gamers like this, and tell them that most PC gamers are never gonna buy an XBOX, because we see it as just a cheap underpowered PC! That's all it is! See what they say. Oh yeah, and ask them why the hell they chose to cancel Microsoft Train Simulator 2 for the PC! No interest in it my ass! Every single owner of MSTS in the world was looking forward to that game! They need to release it!

Ubisoft - Will you PLEASE port Monster 4X4: Masters of Metal to the PC? Yes, we know that the previous game, Monster Jam, sold horribly on the PC, but that was because it SUCKED! This game is much better, and monster truck fans haven't even been given a sucky new monster truck game to play on the PC ever since Monster Jam! We need this game released on the PC! There hasn't been a decent one on the PC since Monster Truck Madness!

Iridon - If Monster Truck Fury has indeed been released for the PC, as your website claims it has, then where the hell was it released? We want this game released here in the USA, we were expecting it to be published by ValuSoft, who published the previous game, Monster Truck Rumble, and we're getting really tired of searching for needles in haystacks every time you claim that you've released a new game for the PC! No stores that sell PC games ever know anything about your alleged releases for the PC, DAMMIT!

Atari - Will Test Drive: Eve of Destruction ever be released for the PC, and if not, why not? Every other Test Drive game in the series has always been released on the PC, and usually before any other platforms, or at least about the same time! Don't neglect your loyal PC gaming fanbase the same way that Microsoft has! We're not gonna buy a PS2 either, so please stop it with all the console only games already and release these games for the PC too! Also, please stop rushing games that are obviously not ready for release, just so you can meet a holiday deadline! Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 was a disaster, thanks to you rushing it, and we're very tired of your collossal screwups! Stop trying to be like EA, and for God's sake, allow public beta testing for your high profile titles like RCT3! All that game needed was some testers to find all the bugs in it before it was released with a ton of bugs in it! SHEESH!

Encore - Will you PLEASE port GrooveRider: Slot Car Thunder to the PC? We thought that it was gonna be released for the PC too! If not, then why not? This game is begging to be released on the PC, so where the heck is it? You know that it'll most likely sell much better on the PC than on the GC, right?

Empire - THANK YOU for porting FlatOut to the PC for us PC gamers! We can hardly wait! Is it still on schedule for a summer release in June? Great! Now could you please teach all the other developers how to port a PS2 or XBOX game over to the PC, so they'll all get off their lazy butts and stop neglecting the PC gaming segment of the market? We PC gamers want more than just dozens of FPS, RTS, & MMORPG! You obviously know this, so why the hell can't everyone else figure it out too? What is their problem? By the way, will there ever be a sequel to Total Immersion Racing for the PC? We really appreciate you porting that one over to the PC for us too! And speaking of ports, when is Starsky & Hutch 2 coming out? You're gonna port that one over to the PC too, aren't you? Kudos to you for being one of the very few developers in the industry willing to port PS2 & XBOX games to the PC! As far as we can tell, you're the only developer/publisher still doing this on a regular basis, and we hope you never abandon us like everyone else did!

SimBin - When is GTR gonna be released in the USA? Is it still on schedule for a summer release in June? We really can't wait for this one! But why was it released in Europe first? We thought that it was gonna be simultaneously released worldwide! Just don't let all of us US GT racing fans down, please!

That's about all that I can think of for now, except please let all the gaming companies know that there are LEGIONS of PC gamers who DON'T GIVE A DAMN about FPS, RTS, & MMORPG, and we're STARVED for their products! Bonk them all on the head really hard, and make them all write "We WILL port our best games to the PC" 1000 times! Take a doghouse with you and put them in it too! (Except for Empire, they can stay out of the doghouse!)

Seriously, anything that you can do to convince the industry that alot of us PC gamers are SICK AND TIRED of nothing but FPS, RTS, & MMORPG being released for our platform, while every other genre is being neglected and only released on the consoles with very few exceptions would be greatly appreciated! Tell them that we're NOT gonna buy any of the consoles just so we can play a few exclusive games that COULD and SHOULD be done much better on the PC, and that applies to CURRENT and FUTURE consoles! Alot of us are simply NOT gonna invest in any consoles just for playing games when we have perfectly good $3000 PC's that can run rings around them all! So why the heck are they all NEGLECTING us and our $3000 gaming rigs?

Oh yeah, and please keep an eye out for any new PC games that AREN'T an FPS, RTS, or MMORPG for us! Also, get all the information that you can on expansion packs for RCT3! Especially the new waterpark expansion that's due for release in June! But tell Atari DON'T RUSH IT, NO MATTER WHAT! Squirt them with waterguns, until they're soaking wet, and tell them that's their punishment for rushing RCT3 and screwing it up royal in the process!
    You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy!

Get BIT!

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Konami, ask them if they are going to make another PS2 DDR game. It would have to be an original game, and as long as it isnt made by Konami of Hawaaii, thats cool. Are there any plans to release a US version of Guitar Freaks/Drum Mania, Beatmania, or any of the other music games? They are really starting to take off with things like Taiko, Donkey Konga, and it would be nice to see some of what these all got inspiration from make a real US release.

Namco, ask them if they are going to release any more Taiko games, because I would hate for them to only have one game use that drum. Also, if they are going to release any more lightgun games, because they seem to be the only company still in that market, and I love em for that.
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Number 1 in the 'hood g!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    RottenToTheGore
    PSN
    TheSuperSadist

Sorry, got some weird message
    Quote Originally Posted by Oobgarm
    Hello VACRMH, you have just received 666 Meseta from Oobgarm.
    The following comment was made: HAIL SATAN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    RottenToTheGore
    PSN
    TheSuperSadist

I have another question for Capcom about the Capcom Arcade Collection.

I'm sure Fox has some rights to the Aliens VS Predator CPS2 game, but does Capcom have the power, or any interest to bring it out?

I'm sure i'll be weeping after I find out, but I need to know
    Quote Originally Posted by Oobgarm
    Hello VACRMH, you have just received 666 Meseta from Oobgarm.
    The following comment was made: HAIL SATAN

Kirby (Level 13) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

SNK- Will you release Last Blade 1&2 to the US? When is Samurai Shodown 5 and Special coming to the USA? Will there be a state side release of the KOF95-99 Collection? How's the Metal Slug 1 port on GBA coming along?

Capcom- Will you release the Darkstalkers Collection to the USA PS2? after RE4 on PS2, what could be your next plan? Is Onimusha ever coming back? Will there ever be a return to the Ghouls 'N Ghosts series besides Maximo?

Konami- Will there ever be a true US release of Dracula X: Rondo of Blood? Any plans on a CastleVania Collection? Any sneak peak at the next Silent Hill?
    Any plans for a PSP or DS version of Contra?

Sega- Will VF4 FT have a stateside release on PS2? The recently released "Vitura Fighter 2 Sega Ages 250", will this see a state side release? What other future plans besides Phantasty Star Universe do you have planned up? PSP Sonic? DS Sonic? How are these two doing?

Square Enix- Any offical word on Final Fantasy 3 (Famicom) port on the DS? Any plans on remaking Seiken Densetsu 2 and 3? Will Dragon Warrior 5 and 6 ever see a US release? Even a port of the remake of DW4?
    These cartridges are dirty as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VACRMH
    Yeah same here, about some mail message? I had a long paragraph too sadly...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah same here, i had a long paragraph too sadly

then it said "Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 554 5.3.0 rewrite: map site1_u not found "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you mean this one? Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 554 5.3.0 rewrite: map site1_u not found

I got the same error

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Majesco- will there be anymore GBA Video stuff.

LucasArts- What is next for the Ballblazer Franchise.

VU Games- Will there be a Half-Life 3

Jakks Pacific- Will your next classic gaming Tv Games thing have the actual Hardware.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    legeek2112

Hey Nintendo where are all the DS games?

Cheers,
    Ben
    le geek retrogaming
    RETRO REVIEWS / WANTED / BACKLOGGERY / MY DP FEEDBACK

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster_ca_2003
    To Rockstar- will there be GTA 3 or Vice City on the GameCube
    Seeing as how the Gamecube's media is only about 1/3 the size of a GTA game, I don't see how this is possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dahne
    In regards to Suikoden, please bludgeon Konami with something blunt until they make it 2D again.

Okay, maybe not that one. But do ask about MGS4. (Though they'll probably be making an announcement anyway)
    They didn't, but Hideo Kojima did. The subtitle was "Hide No More" or something along those lines, and Hideo joked calling "Hideop No More" because he's not working on it.

I googled Digitpress.com the other day, and found that DigitPress was a large provider of imaged for E3girls.com ... and apparently the Tecmo girls were the favorite.

So ask them to lift their bikini tops....please....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In regards to Suikoden, please bludgeon Konami with something blunt until they make it 2D again.

Okay, maybe not that one. But do ask about MGS4. (Though they'll probably be making an announcement anyway)
    They didn't, but Hideo Kojima did. The subtitle was "Hide No More" or something along those lines, and Hideo joked calling "Hideop No More" because he's not working on it.

I googled Digitpress.com the other day, and found that DigitPress was a large provider of imaged for E3girls.com ... and apparently the Tecmo girls were the favorite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    njiska

To Square-enix: Any idea's on who they're gonna go with in the next generation?

To Microsoft: Any thoughs they have on how MS will try to penetrate the japense market and get more japanese developers then they already have? Ask them if they've considered making an xbox next/media center hybrid system.

To Nintendo: Is the revolution going to have wired ethernet or only wi-fi?

To Sony: How the fuck could you not settle with Imersion before the judgement?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    njiska

To Square-enix: Any idea's on who they're gonna go with in the next generation?

To Microsoft: Any thoughs they have on how MS will try to penetrate the japense market and get more japanese developers then they already have? Ask them if they've considered making an xbox next/media center hybrid system.

To Nintendo: Is the revolution going to have wired ethernet or only wi-fi?

To Sony: How the fuck could you not settle with Imersion before the judgement?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Conspiracy - Ask about Phantasy Star Collection...and tell them I want it bad, and I'll be cranky if it doesn't come out

Konami - Ask them about the rights to Policenauts and if they would allow a third party to pulbish a Saturn version in English in the near future...and how to get ahold of the right people to talk to...phone numbers, etc. And will you be doing the next Ys game as well?

Atlus - Thank them for really catering to the fans with all their great feedback and site, and ask them what they've got on the burner, and why the heck it's so hard to find Choro Q. Also bug them for freebies and ask them why you can't buy more T-shirts and posters from their online store.

Interplay - Ask why they haven't made a new friggin' Rock N' Roll Racing game!

Sega - Ask them when they're gonna make and etc:

A sequel to Panzer Dragoon Orta
    A sequel to Nights into Dreams
    A bloody REAL Shining game
    A straight offline heavy story Phantasy Star game (I know...Universe...*sigh*
    What caliber of ammo Shadow uses (bet they're Black Talons!)
    If Virtua Cop 3 is coming to a console!!!!!!!

Capcom - Where are my updates for D&D (CPS2), Warriors of Fate, Aliens Vs. Predator, and all the other great beat em ups that should be 3D! Make more 3D beat em ups!

Hasbro Interactive/Infogrames/Microprose - IS the X-Com license dead forever or will there someday be another GOOD strategy X-Com? And if you're not going to use it, will the rights be available for sale?

Irrational Games/Lookingglass Studios - More Thief and System Shock!

Aruze - Keep up the kick ass games!

That's all I can think of...
    scooterb: "I once shot a man in Catan, just to watch him die."