From a console standpoint, which system is your bread and butter, the one that you always come home to, but the one that you often take for granted (your wife)

Which console is your mistress, you know the one that gets you really excited, and you are really into, but maybe it's just that initial lust period and it will fade? (your mistress)

For me, my Wife is the Super Nintendo. Old Faithfull as I like to call her. Always there when I need her, so solid and underapreciated and taken for granted. But also kinda stale and been there done that at the same time. I mean the SNES has all the great classics, but it's kindof a situation where I know everything there is to know about the SNES, and that old excitement isn't quite there with it, but I still know that it's rock solid and dependable for great gaming goodness. Mama!

Then you have the grass is greener on the other side theory. My mistress. Ah, how exciting she is. So volumptuous and curvy. Undiscovered country just wanting to be explored. Total infatuation and pure lust. I wonder if it's just a phase? Will this just be a flash in the pan like all the other hoochie mama's? The PC Engine Super CD setup for me is my mistress right now. I'm just in the courting stage with Her, and life is bliss. Let's see how things are 6 months from now.

I've got alot of old Mistresses in my closet. Sega Saturn, now that was a real dame! Sony Playstation, wow that body! Sega Genesis, what an azz on that baby, she has junk in the trunk especially when you put that Sega CD under her!