I have the following rare, hard to find GBA games for sale:

Worms: world party (1)
Very fune, just like the computer game worms. Good game if you like taking time and playing strategic games.

Doom (1)
Best gba game ever made (aside from doom 3). Im suprised they could even fit that intire computer game onto a gba pack.

Sim City 2000 (1)
Also just like the computer game sim city 2000. Fun, you get to make entire cities, kill entire cities, run them, get reputations, make laws, taxes, wages for local police and fire department buildings, you can make natural disasters and see if you can stop them and save your city just to shake things up.

duke nukem advance (1)
Alot like doom, but its almost twice as smaller. and the storyline sucks but its still good.

Mario Kart: super circuit (2)
MY god its awsome. its just like the one for nintendo 64, except the trackes are different. But you can do multiplayer up to for people battleing in arenas and racing all with just one game pack.

Fifa Soccer 2005
Very fun game, and very big also, good graphics, has all the ruels and exttremly active crowd. You can change difficulty, it has cool music, you can do seperate challenges to make your own custom one. playing it itself is very fun.

Normally i wouldn't get rid of any of these games but i got addicted to them and my parents are making me try to get rid of them for a fair price.
To ask questions or make an offer e-mail me at IainCoolen@aol.com